Chapter 20

Skylar's P.O.V

I wake up and I am wrapped in Gerard arm's. I slowly and stand up step over Frank. I look around and notice Mikey is gone. I check my phone and see I have a new message. Mikey went to get coffee for everyone and will be back soon. I walk over and grab a muffin out of the cabinet. I have the worst headache ever. Stupid hangover, I feel like crap. Gerard come's up behind me and put's his arm's around my stomach, still careful with my scar's. I turn around and lift up my shirt, revealing my stomach. "It's ok, they are almost gone," I say. "Ok," he say's and put's his arm's back around me, this time feeling a little more stronger. I run upstair's with Gerard and get ready. I put on a coat of black eyes shadow and eyeliner. I slip on a black shirt with a white necklace with little star's all over it. I put on my black short short's with the rips and my knee- high converse boot's. I lace them up and slips on a black hoodie. I brush through my hair, leaving it fluffy. I walk out and Gerard is looking for his shirt again. I roll my eye's and hand him a shirt to wear. He grabs it and hug's me. "Thank's," he say's and smiles. "Anytime," I reply. He puts his shirt on as I sit on the bed and cross my leg's. My phone ring's and I answer it. "Oh, ok, we will be there as soon as we can," I say and hang up. He see's my eye's fill with worry and his tone changes. "Sky, who was that?" he ask's, his eye's and voice filled with worry. When I speak I find my own voice full of worry. "The hospital.. Mikey got into a car accident."

Gerard's P.O.V

We get in the car and I drive to the hospital. "Gerard, calm down, you are about to go over the speed limit," she say's. I turn to her and I can tell she is worried. We park and walk in. I walk i and see Mikey getting his cast on. He has a bruise on his cheek. "Hi," Sky say's.Mikey look's up and smile's at us. "Hey," he replies. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Calm down, I will be fine," Mikey chuckles and say's. "I texted Alicia and told her," I say. "Thank's," Mikey say's. I hear Mikey humming. Sky and I turn to each other and smile. "Don't- don't you want me?" We sing at the same time along to Mikey's humming. We all laugh. About and hour or so later we all drive home.

Skylar's P.O.V

I walk upstair's and sit on the balcony. I see the burnt out little camp fire from last night. There are strawberry daiquiri bottles and beer can's scattered around the black little spot in the sand. I giggle. I hear the door close behind me and I look back to see Gerard. "Hey," I say. He look's up and smile's. "Hey, I'm gonna take a shower," he say's. "Ok," I reply and he walk's to the bathroom. I look out over a balcony and don't believe what I see. There are a couple fifteen year old boy's getting ready to torture a dolphin that was washed up on the beach. I run downstair's and onto the beach. I hear Frank and Grace calling me. "Follow!" I yell to them. I run onto the beach and run toward's the kid's. "What the hell are you doing? Get away from it!" I yell. The kid's just smirk and I walk over to the leader. I lean down and whisper. "Get your ass away from the poor creature or else I will do to you what you were gonna do to this dolphin, do you fucking understand?" I say. The boy run's away with his friend's and I smirk. Grace, Frank, and now Gerard who followed all look at me. I walk toward's the dolphin and Gerard walk's over to help. We take off our shoes and socks and set them on the sand. We both grab the dolphin and carry it back out to the ocean. We watch it swim away and I smile at Gerard. Frank and Grace have gone back home and Gerard and I walk on the beach. "That was really sweet, what you did for the dolphin," he say's. I smile and pull him close. "I like dolphin's" I say and chuckle. I start to drag my feet and Gerard noticed I am tired. He picks me up and puts his hand's under my thigh's to hold me up. "Better?" he ask's and laugh's. I giggle and nod. Gerard kisses me and we stay kissing for a couple minutes until we finally break apart and start to walk home.