Chapter 7

Skylar's P.O.V

I wake up with Gerard watching T.V next me. I stretch, making a small noise in my throat. He turns and chuckles as little. He points to my hair and I flatten it down, smiling sleepily. We both start to laugh. "I'm gonna go take a shower," Gerard says and jumps up. I'm watching T.V when Ray, Frank, and Mikey wake up. They pour coffee and we all talk.

"When Gerard gets out of the shower, do you guys wanna go to breakfast?" Mikey suggests. We all agree so I go out on a thin coat of eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and mascara. I pull on a black and red v- neck shirt and slide on black ripped shorts. I pull on my black and red boots and run a brush through my hair. I look in the mirror. I study the scar across my face that my Jared left. I run my finger across it. I know I'm not pretty, but at least I'm not like that fake doll, Grace. I sigh and walk out. Gerard is there drinking some coffee so I sit down and tie the red laces on my black boots.

"Ready?" I ask. They all nod and we ride the elevator down stairs.

"Frank and Mikey with ride in my car," Ray says. "You can drive with Gerard in his car," he says pointing to me. "That okay?" he asks. I nod and get in he car with Gerard.

"IHOP!" Frank screams out the window. We all laugh and drive to IHop. We are eating when two girls who are about fourteen walk over. They have huge smiles on their faces.

"Can we have your autograph?" They ask the guys. The guys smile and nod. They sign the girls paper and they leave. I smile and carry on eating.

Gerard's P.O.V

I am sitting next to Skylar when the scar on her face starts bleeding again. "Skylar, your face is bleeding again," I say. I stand up and offer my hand. "Come on," I say. She takes my hand and we walk to my car to get some tissues. I take a tissue and start to wipe the blood off her face.

"Why did it start bleeding again?" she asks

"Scars just do that sometimes," I reply. Five girls run over, screeching.

"Gerard Way!" they scream. I smile at them.

"Hey, girls, what can I do for you?" I ask. They hold out pictures and I sign them. They thank me and walk away, chattering excitedly. I turn back to Skylar and begin wiping the blood again.

"Does that ever start to bother you?" she asks. I shake my head.

"We have amazing fans. When something is wrong they know to not bother us. If we are just hanging out with a friend they will come up and talk to us," I reply. She nods and we walk back in.

Skylar's P.O.V

"Wanna go to go carts after this?" I ask the guys.

"We've never ridden go carts," they say. I almost spit my coffee out.

"What?!" You guys need to go its super fun," I tell them. We pay the bill and I smile. I haven't ridden go carts since my dad died of cancer. We drive to a go cart place. Gerard see's me smiling and walks back to me.

"Well you're happy," he says, smiling at me. I nod and we go get in the go carts. We all raced around and went across bridges. I see all the guys laughing. Mikey walks up next to me.

"This is so fun!" He yells. I smile at him.

"I know!" I call back. He sped in front of me. I laughed and Gerard drove up to me. "Race?" He calls out. "I will crush you!" I call back and we both laugh. "Go!" he says and we both speed up. We drive around the track a couple times and our time ends. "You kicked my ass," Gerard says, hip bumping me.We laugh. "I know," I say, hip bumping him back. We were walking away when I some knocked into me and made me fall to the ground. "Eh watch it!" the voice called out. She spun around. "Ohh, well look who it is girls," Grace said. Two other girls came up next to her. "Its the ugly emo whore!" she said, smirking. "Hey, lay off!" The guys yelled at her. Mikey helped me up and I brushed my legs off. "Who are these emo dudes?" she asks. "My Chemical Romance, ya know? The famous band." I reply. She shrugs. "You wouldn't know because your a bitch who listens to crappy music!" I spat at her. The guys backed up, seeing that I was getting pissed off. Grace pointed to Gerard. "He is cute, I will take him," She says. Grace grabs his wrist a pulls him. He yanks his hand away and starts walking away from her. She grabs his arm again and pulls him. "Let go!" he yells at her. She doesn't listen and keeps pulling him, her nails digging into his skin. I step in front of her. She glares at me and I slap her across the face, hard. "He said let go," I say, grabbing Gerard and pulling him towards the guys. "Stay," I say. The guys look at me, dazed. I walk over to Grace. I leaned down close to her ear. "You need to lay off the guys and I, you say one thing about today I will break you, do you understand?" I whispered. She nods and runs off. I walk back to the guys and they look at me. "God dayum!" they say. We laugh and walk off.

Mikey's P.O.V

"We got ourselves a fighter," I say, winking at Skylar. "You learn to defend yourself after a while," she says, smiling. I know what she meant. After all the bullying and abuse, you have to learn to fight. Gerard looks at me. He also knew what she meant. "She looked terrified," Ray says, smiling at Skylar. "Probably because I am the first person to ever stand up to her," She says. "Wanna go swimming?" I suggest. "Always!" Frank yells. We laugh and go back to the hotel.

Skylar's P.O.V

I go into the room and slip on my bikini. It is all black with a little white skull charm on te side of the pants. The guys are waiting outside and I stayed behind to wait for Gerard. I see him looking through his bag in his room, his bathing suit on. He is singing.

"It's really good to hear your voice, saying my name it sounds so sweet,"

I walk in and join him, finishing the chorus.

"Comin from the lips of an angel, hearin those words it makes me weak," I sing behind him. He spins around and smiles. I walk over to him. "What are you looking for?" I ask him. "My phone," he says. I help him look around the room. I am looking around and suddenly I trip on a chair. I grab Gerard's wrist to try to keep from falling, but he just falls with me. We both start laughing. "Are you ok?" I ask between laughs. He nods and keeps laughing. I noticed something. I haven't noticed it before. It is not fangirl or anything. I love Gerard. He is an amazing guy. I don't think he loves me back. I am an ugly, emo low-life girl. Why would he? It's like he reads my mind. He puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. He is centimeters from my face. "I love you," he says. On the inside, I am jumping for joy."I love you too," I smile. He kisses me, and I kiss him back. I am living with my favorite band, and dating the lead singer. My life is perfect.