Chapter 13

Skylar's P.O.V

I have known about the cancer for about a month know. I am glad I have the four best guys in the world and the two best gal pals to help me through. We get back to the hotel and I go to shower. I can't help but sing.

I wanted you to know, that I love the way you laugh. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain, away

I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.

Cause i'm broken when i'm lonesome, and I don't feel right, when your gone away.

You've gone away, you don't feel me..here.. anymore.

The worst is over now and we can breath again. I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain, away

There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

Cause i'm broken when i'm open, and I don't feel like I am strong enough

Cause i'm broken, when i'm lonesome, and I don't feel right when your gone away

       ~~~~

Gerard's P.O.V

Everyone just left for a walk. I hear Sky and can't help but listen. I hear the shower turn off and the drawers slam shut. I open the door and hug her from behind, carefully, do she doesn't stab her eye with the eyeliner pen. "You don't need make up to be beautiful," I say. She smiles and I smile back "Gerard..." she starts. I look at her. She looks confident and strong. "I wanna be a singer," she tells me. I look at her. "You serious?" I ask, starting to smile. She nods and smiles. "You should open our concert tomorrow, maybe you will get a record deal!" I say. She smiles and hugs me. "Thank you soo much," she says. I smile.

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard calls up some people to see if I can sing their songs. They all say ok and I hug Gerard again. I give Gerard a kiss and we both smile. The guys get back and we tell them everything. They all smile. "Skylar," Ray starts. "You are gonna go far, I can tell," he says. I smile and hug him. Everyone gives me words of encouragement and I thank them. We all go to a party and Frank offers me a drink and I shake my head. "I have never had alcohol before," I say. "Try it," Gerard says, hip bumping me. I smile and take the drink.

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank walks up to me when Sky goes to find Alicia and Sarah. "Hey," he almost whispers. "Have you?" I look at him. He starts moving his hips and I look at him weirdly. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask, hitting his arm. We both laugh and I start to walk in search of Skylar. I back up next to Frank and whisper something before running off. "Yeah," I say smiling. Frank looks at me stunned and then starts laughing. I walk away to find Skylar, still laughing at Frank.

Frank's P.O.V

I walk up to Mikey, still laughing. I go whisper to him. "Gerard and Sky did itttt," I say, sounding like a child. Mikey looks at me. "Thanks for the information?" he says. I laugh and walk away. I pass Gerard and laugh. He looks at me and narrows his eyes. I laugh harder. I am drunk.

Gerard's P.O.V

I find Skylar. I can automatically tell she is drunk. I laugh at her stumbling around. I take her hand and help her. "How much have you had to drink?" I ask. She shrugs and giggles, making me chuckle. I look at the time and see it is four in the morning. I lift her up and carry her to the door bridal style. "Let's get you back to the hotel," I say. She snuggles down in my chest and I carry her to the hotel.

Mikey's P.O.V

I go back to the hotel and find Skylar sitting on Gerard's lap. "When did you come home?" I ask. "A couple minutes ago," he replies. I nod and take out my bass. I start playing songs.

Skylar's P.O.V

I hear Mikey playing his bass in his room. I get u and shuffle to his room. "Mikeyyy," I say. "Whattt?" He replies, smiling. "Can I playyy?" I ask. He nods and I grab a bass. I start playing Na Na Na and smile. I haven't played a bass in so long. "You play really well," Mikey says. "Thanks," I reply. Gerard hears me playing bass and comes in. "Whoa, your amazing at that," he says. "Thanks baby," I reply "I'm gonna get some sleep," He says. I nod. I put the bass down and follow him. I wipe off my makeup and slip on a black nightgown. I walk to the bed and lay down. Gerard lays next to me and I cuddle up to him. He smiles. "I love you," he says. "I love you too," I reply, and fall asleep.