Chapter 42

Gerard's P.O.V

I let out a shaky breath into my hands. We all sit on the couch in front of the T.V. Grant and Ember have been wailing for the past few hours. They know something is up. I get up and walk upstairs. "I will help," Ven says. "It's okay, Ven." I say, needing some alone time. She nods and sits back doen. I walk into the nursery and look down at the kids. They see my worried face and red puffy eyes and start crying louder. I pick them up and rock them until they fall asleep. I then walk into my room and let out a deep breath. I kick the cabinet harshly over and over. My eyes meet where Sky usually slept. Her half-drunken cup of water and her makeup bag sit on her nightstand. The place where she slept is stilled ruffled up and the blankets are in a heap. I slip to my knees and put my face in my hands. The door opens and closes but I don't bother to look up. I feel a hand on my back, offering comfort. "It will be okay, I promise." Frank says. "No it won't! She is dead, Frank! It won't be okay!" I yell. He looks at me, eyes full of sorrow. I sit on the bed as tears sting my eyes. I look to Frank and wipe me eyes. "Please." I whisper. He nods, understanding, and walks out. I sit there and think to myself, only making myself more depressed. She is gone, dead, no more hugs, kisses, late talks, anything. No more Skylar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and glance at the clock. 3:30 in the morning. "Skylar?" I call, seeing her not by my side. Reality then crashed down on me. I shove my face in the pillow and groan. I lift my face back up and step out of bed. I walk, more like drag myself, down the stairs and out the door. As I take my walk down the street, a soft wind blows. It brings a smile to my face and I let out a shaky breath. "Hey Sky," I whisper. The wind seems to curl around me, then disappear. I shake my head to clear it and keep walking down the street. I eventually spin on my heel and head back to the house. I walk in and see the time is 4:30. I sit on the couch and bring out the big book of pictures. I smile to myself as I look through them. I know I am only making myself more depressed. I flip the page and take in a sharp breath. Skylar stands there in her white, flowing wedding dress. A big smile sits upon her face. She looks breath takingly beautiful. I close the book and let out a shaky breath as I put it away. I drag myself up to stairs and flop onto the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am woken up by my phone blaring. I pick it up and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I say sleepily. "Mr. Way?" A voice asks. "This is him," I reply. The person on the other end lets out as breath and says, "Come to the hospital as soon as possible, Skylar is alive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I GOT ALL EMOTIONAL WHILE WRITING THIS....FOR YOU LOL

BUT I got ya goin there didn't I? ;D

I know, I know, you might wanna scream at me, BUT ITS OKAY, CALM DOWN!

I will write again soon I promise :D

Comment, Vote, Fan, And tell everyone about Saved!

Ask for dedication, you will get one ;D

Byee Toxic Dreamers :D Dream on ;o

Question: Confession time... *sigh* Whats the biggest lie you ever told your best friend. I know it's horrible but I gotta go to school like right now. Answer in comments. Bye love ya!