Chapter 29

Gerard's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of guitars. "What the hell?" I say softly out loud. I get up and throw on some clothes. I find Skylar and Gerard playing their guitars right outside the door. I glare at them. "We are finding new awesome way's to wake up up," Frank says and winks. Skylar giggles and i can't help but smile at them. I point at Skylar and she smirks. "You, young lady, should be punished," I say. I reach over and pinch her cheek. "Gerardddd noooo" she groans and whines. "Let go," she demands. "Nope," I reply and keep pinching her cheek. She kicks me in the junk and I fll to the floor. Frank and Skylar roll around on the floor, laughing their asses off. Skylar smirks at me triumphantly and Frank just keeps laughing. Just then Mikey walks in and sees us on the floor. About two minutes later Alicia walks in and looks at Mikey. He throws his hands up in the air. "I didn't do it!" he yells and we start to laugh harder. Soon Ray and Sarah walk in. While we lay on the floor, Frank and Skylar start slamming on their guitars. They both start scream- singing. "NOBODY CARES IF YOU'RE LOSING YOURSELF. AM I LOSING MYSELF? I MISS MY MOM! WILL THEY GIVE ME THE CHAIR? LETHAL INJECTION OR SWING FROM A ROPE IF YOU DARE!" they belt out on the floor. Everyone is now laughing. We finally get ourselves together and go out for lunch.

Skylar's P.O.V

We all sit and eat lunch. We talk about Christmas, music, T.V shows, books, and a lot of other stuff. Gerard leans over and whispers somethin in my ear. "Whats your favorite color?" he whispers. "Red," I whisper back and continue talking to the others. Soon we are finished and we leave. After Gerard and I get home he goes shopping for some grocery's because I force him to. I invite all the girls over to come hand out and they all get here soon. We all hang out and watch movies and they are soon all dragging me upstairs. They sit me in front of a mirror and get started. Grace smears mascara onto my lashes and some eyeliner under my eyes. "Really, guys?" I ask and laugh. "Yep!" they all reply. "Idea!!" Sarah calls out. The girls all whisper behind me, huddles together. They nod and come back over to me. Alicia brushes on some red and black eye shadow and they do my hair. It looks glossy and some what curly. They then run into my closet and find my black dress. Sarah shoves it towards me. "Change," they all demand. I nod and change into the dress, careful not to mess up my hair or makeup. I walk out and Grace ties a red ribbon around the middle of the dress. Sarah pins a piece of my dress to the red ribbon. She goes and looks through my closet and finds the headpiece I wore to my grandpa's funeral two years ago. I look in the mirror and gasp. They have made me look like the girl from the Helena music video. The all giggle and we hear the door slam. "Girls?" all the guys call. We stumble downstairs and the guys snap there heads towards me as I come down last. Sarah, Alica, Grace, and I all giggle, standing at the foot of the stairs. Ray slowly starts to clap, and soon all the guys join in. We all sit down and watch a movie. Gerard goes to the bathroom and I notice he is in there for a long time. After I think that, he walks outs with red hair. "MY HAIR IS NOW RED!" he announces proudly. We all laugh and clap. He walks over and sits next to me. I cuddle up to him and we finish the movie. Soon, Frank and I run upstairs. Everyone looks at us curiously. Frank and I grab our guitars and start playing "Na Na Na". Everyone laughs and cheers us on. We laugh and play a couple songs. We eventually put our guitars away and everyone goes home. Gerard an I go upstairs and I wash off my makeup and suddenly I feel something in my tummy. I call to Gerard and notice the baby has hiccups. We both laugh and I continue to wash the makeup off. I change and undo my hair. I lay down next to Gerard. He wraps his arms around me and I slowly drift off the sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short DX Its kinda just a filler chapter and I made the baby have hiccups cause whenever I was in my moms tummy I hiccuped like ALOT :3 lol I love ya guys <3 I will write soon. BTW name suggestions for the twins anyone? If your chosen I will dedicate two of the chapters that include that whole birth or raising thing to you and mention you in this section of the story. I need one boy name and one girl name! Love ya! <3

BTW link to the helena vid is over there somewhere >