Chapter 9

Gerard's P.O.V

Sky and I have been dating for month. I love her so much and everone is so happy. The hotel we stay in now has a bed for Frank, Mikey, Ray, Skylar, and me, but it doesn't matter because Skylar usually just crashes with me. Skylar and I go to bed early, because tomorrow is a concert. Sky falls asleep in my arms.

Skylar's P.O.V

I start shaking. Gerard screams at me. He walks over and strikes me across the face. I start to cry. "I loved you!" I scream at him. "Well I don't love you," he says back. I start sobbing. "Gerard," I say through sobs. Gerard walks out the door, hitting my arm on the way out. I sit on the floor and cry. I take out a razor blade. I cut my wrists. The blood drips down onto the floor, mixing with the tears.

I sit up. I am shaking and sweating. I am crying. Gerard wakes up and sits next to me and puts his arm around me. "What wrong baby?" he asks me, his voice is full of worry. "Just a dream," I say. He wipes the tears off my cheeks. I put my face in is chest and tell him the dream. "He has his arms around me and rocks me. I am still crying. "Shh, it's ok, I would never do that," he soothes. My eye's are red and puffy. I am not sure why I am being really dramatic about this. Maybe it is just how real it seemed. Gerard gives me a quick kiss and we notice we might not fall back asleep. We go take a walk to the park. There is nobody there. We sit on the bench, hand in hand. I lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of it. I almost forget the dream completely when I was with Gerard. All night we kiss an cuddle up to each other. I start to get sleepy. Gerard picks me up bridal style and carries me back to the hotel. I snuggle close to him while he carries me home. He smiles. He walk back to the room and we both just flop onto the bed and start falling asleep. Gerard is still holding me in his arms.

Gerard's P.O.V

I wake up with Skylar snuggled against me. I push a strand of hair behind her ear and smile. I slowly take my arms from out under her. I go slip some clothes and walk into the kitchen. "Gerard we gotta get to practice," Ray says. I go over and try to wake Skylar. She won't wake up, so I just pick her up and carry her to the bus. I sit on the couch and set Sky on my lap. She opens her eyes slightly as we pull into the stadium parking lot. I carry her in and set her on a couch in back. About half an hour later Brian walks up to me and whispers to me. "Skylar is saying she doesn't feel well," he says. Sky walks out. I can see immediately that something is wrong. Her face is pale and her eyes are full of worry. "Sky?" I ask worried. "Gerard," she whispers. I cringe at the way she whispers it, her voice is full of pain. I see her legs give out, to my horror, she falls off the stage.