Chapter 49

~C H A P T E R   F O R T Y N I N E~

Skylar's P.O.V

We all stand around Sarah's hospital bed.

"I'm gonna go check on Ray in his room." Mikey say's.

Frank, Mikey, and Gerard all head out, leaving just the girls in Sarah's hospital room. We stay silent, thinking everything through when the doctor walks in.

~Five Hours Earlier~ (Still Skylar's P.O.V)

"Guysss." Frank whines.

"What?" I ask him so he stops whining.

"Hey." he says, content with himself.

"Howdy." I reply and roll my eyes.

"Are you a cowgirl?"

"Frank, are you stupid?" I reply and laugh. He glares at me, causing me to burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Oh my gosh Skylarr, can my cousin come over? I haven't seen him in ages." Sarah asks, jumping on the spot next to me.

"Sure."

"Thank you so much!" She tackle hugs me and I laugh while swatting at her.

Sarah punches in a text quickly to who I'm guessing is her cousin and we start talking.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Who's name?" Ven asks, walking in.

"My cousin's." Sarah answers.

"Ohh, is he coming over?" Ven asks

"Is who coming over?" Frank asks from across the couch.

"Frank you have been here the whole conversation!" I scold.

"..Oh yeah!" he says as if remember where he was. Ven laughs and I roll my eyes at him.

"So tell us his name!" Ven says finally.

"Who's name?" Gerard asks walking in. Without looking I attack him and cover his mouth.

I sit on him on the floor while covering his mouth and I look at Sarah and the girls who are laughing so hard that their faces are red.

"Name?" I ask.

"D-Dan!" Sarah says between laughs.

I laugh and get off Gerard. As I run upstairs to get ready, a random song comes to mind.

"Dirty! Rotten! Filthy!" I yell the first part of the song.

"Sky? Are you singing Cherry Pie?" Grace yells up the stairs.

"Pshh.. no." I reply.

"She's my cherry pie! Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise!" Mikey sings as he passes me on his way down the stairs. I hit his arm, causing him to laugh.

"Sing a different song! I hear Cherry pie to often." Ven laughs. I sigh and search my brain for songs.

I quickly grab my electric guitar and start singing while laughing so it sounds really bad.

"Pour some sugar on me! In the name of love! Pour some sugar on me! C'mon fire me up! Pour your sugar on me! I cant get enough!" I sing and laugh while Frank and Gerard air guitar their asses off downstairs.

I roll my eyes and run the rest of the way upstairs, putting my guitar back. Running into the bedroom, I stub my toe on the dresser and shriek.

"Shit!" I yell and hobble on one foot into my closet. I pull down some clothes and tug them on. I slap some makeup on my tired face and run into Ember and Grant's room. I pick them up and my baby voice automatically turns on.