Chapter 35

Skylar's P.O.V

Due to the yesterday's event's, I am taking the girls out to get or nails done. I get into the car and pick everyone up. We drive to the nail salon and choose our colors. They put our feet in warm water, wrap our legs in hot towels, and put hot wax around our feet. The ladies paint our nails and file them down into perfect shapes. We finish up and walk out tot he car. As we are walking my phone buzzes.

Ray: Please drop Sarah off at the house, we need to talk and she won't answer her phone.

Me: Ray! Where have you been we have all been worried you didn't text or call! We have been at the nail salon her phone is at Frank and Grace's house. I will drop her off. Hope you can work everything out.

"Who was that?" Sarah asks. "Uhm, Ray," I say. Her face drains of color and she looks at me. "What did he say?" she asks, her voice cracking. "He needs to talk to you, I am dropping you off at your house," I say. She bites her lip and nods. I drop everyone off and drive home. I really do hope Ray and Sarah can work things out.

Sarah's P.O.V

I walk through the door slowly and see Ray sitting on the couch. It is that feeling you before you go on your first huge rollercoaster. I bite my lip and close the door. Ray stands up and I lean against the door. "Hi," I whisper. "Hey," he replies. "I'm so sorry," I say and shut my eyes, trying to force back tears. A tear escapes and I quickly wipe it away. To my surprise, Ray puts his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. "It's okay," he says. I sniff and bury my face in his chest. "You mean you will give me another chance?" I ask, hope filling my voice. "Yes," he replies. "What about the baby?" I ask. "It's not mine, but I don't care. I will be this baby's father," he says. I smile and squeeze him. I could not be happier.

Skylar's P.O.V

I'm glad Ray and Sarah are happy and together. I get into the car with Gerard and we drive to a restaurant where we meet everyone else. We all sit down for dinner and smile. "Hey, what are you naming the babies?" Mikey asks. "Ember and Grant," I reply. "Sweet names," Alicia says. We smile and finish our dinner, talking about the name of Sarah's baby if  If it is a boy or girl. We pay and drive home. "I had fun," Gerard says. I nod and agree. I yawn and Gerard looks over at me and smiles. "Tired?" he asks. I nod and close my eyes. I feel the car stop in our driveway and Gerard opens my door. He scoops me up and I cuddle up against him. We are soon in our bedroom and he lay me on the bed. I don't bother to change. I snuggle up against Gerard and slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and find Gerard still sleeping next to me. I get up and shower. I change and do my makeup. I walk downstairs and make a cup of coffee. My phone buzzes and I open the text.

Alicia: Hey! Wanna go to the movies with me, Sarah, and Grace?

Me: Sure

About five minutes later, Alicia honks outside. I give Gerard a quick kiss goodbye and head out the door. Gerard just got up, so his hair is sticking up everywhere. I slide in the backseat next to Grace and we start the drive to the theater. We start to walk to where we buy our tickets and Grace looks at me funny. "Skylar, are you okay? You are really pale, you look terrible," she asks. It is then I feel sick to my stomach. I hold my stomach and Alicia's eyes widen. She holds me and talks quickly, "Get in the car, your water just broke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom! Her water broke! Freak out time :O lol Thanks for reading my awesome minions. Comment, vote, and fan :D Sorry for the short chapter! I love you guys, read on!

Fuck love? No. Fuck the person who made you think like that.

Peace Love and Vampire Money