Chapter 40

Grace's P.O.V

"Iris?" I heard Skylar say from the living room. My breath catches in my throat as I glimpse over Skylar's should from the living room. I get up to walk over but end up on my knee's on the plush carpet. All the guys, Alicia, and Sarah stand around me. My hands cover my colorless face and red puffy eyes. "It's not real, she is dead!" I whisper to myself. I let tears slide onto my hands. "Grace, come on." I hear Skylar say in front of me. Skylar? That means she isn't at the door anymore. Where is Iris? I let my hands fall limp at my sides. A tall red head with green eyes stands in front of me. "I-Iris." I say. She shakes her head. "No, Grace, sit down, I will explain everything, okay?" she says in a soft voice. 'Just like Iris' voice' I think and sniffle. I stand up and sit next to the girl. She sighs and spills everything. "I am Iris' twin. When I was a baby, our parents gave me up for adoption, they didn't want me for some reason, only Iris. My name is Vendetta, you can call me me Ven. Iris never knew about me, so neither did you. Our parents never mentioned me." she says. I stare at her in amazement, mouth wide open. She sighs. "I should get going," she says. "You can stay here, you can go change out of your wet clothes and put some of mine on," Skylar says and gives her a smile. Skylar takes her upstairs and we all sit in the living room, not speaking a word.

Skylar's P.O.V

Ven and I stand in the closet. I hand her skinny jeans and a top. She thanks me and walks out to change. She comes back out and spins around like a model. I let out a chuckle and twirl with her. We walk downstairs and get to know Ven better. After a while we start to watch movies. I lay my head on Gerard's shoulder and feel my eyes start to get heavy. Just as I am about to sleep, the babies cry. "Ughh," I groan and pull myself up. I look over and see Gerard sleeping. I roll my eyes and head upstairs. "I can help, I used to babysit." Ven say. "Thanks," I say as she walks up behind me. "No problemo," she says. We walk upstairs and give Grant and Ember their bottles. We rock them for a while and they still don't fall asleep. "Lullaby?" Ven suggests. I nod and she looks at me. "Know any lullabies?" she giggles. I chuckle and shake my head. "I know a soft song by Taylor Swift," I shrug. She nods. "Hold on," she says. She run out and runs back in, guitar in hand. I smile and she starts to play as I sing.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and past, tonight.

Just close your eyes, the sun is goin down, you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darlin everything's on fire

The war outside keeps ragin on. Curled up too this, lullaby. Even when the music's gone, gone.

Just close your eyes, the sun is goin down. You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now

Come mornin light, you and I'll me safe and sound. (Ooh, ooh, oh, ooh, ooh oh)

Just close your eyes. You'll be alright. Come mornin light, you and I'll be safe and sound. ooh ,ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.

We finish the song and look at the sleeping babies in our hands. We set them in their cribs. "You have an amazing voice, and you can play guitar," I smile at Ven. "Thanks," she smiles back. I open the door and everyone tumbles back. "Were you guys listening to us?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrow's. "You guys singing together is like, an awesomeness mind explosion! It was amazing!" Frank exclaims. I roll my eyes at him and smile. "Whoa, Gerard woke up for it," Ven giggles. I laugh and look at a very sleepy, smiling Gerard. "We should get to bed," I say. Everyone nods and heads off. "Sleepoverrr!" Frank smiles and runs around. I lead Ven to a bed and she lays down. "Goodnight Sky, thanks for letting my stay here," she says. "No problem, good night, Ven." I say and close the door, heading off the my own room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voosh! hehe :3 Thanks for reading my Toxic Dreamers c: Thanks to Moonii for the name Vendetta. Chapter will be dedicated to you cx Love ya lindsey :D Sooo I will upload soon. If you comment asking for a dedication you will get one. One dedication per person :D Comment, Vote, Fan, and tell your friends :D Love ya, Toxic Dreamers :3 Dream on :D

Question: Who is your crush? Come on spilll itt ;D I won't tell. My lips are sealed :D