Chapter 28

Skylar's P.O.V

I repeatedly poke Gerard in the side. Everyone else is gathered in the room. We have a video camera set up and its recording. I quickly step off the bed and Frank lights a firecracker and throws it on the bed next to Gerard. It pops loudly and Gerard springs off the bed and screams. "Merry Christmas!" I scream into a bullhorn. We all crack up and his face is red with a mixture of embarrassment of being in his boxers and being angry because of how we woke him up. I stop the camera and we are all still crack up. Gerard see's us crack up and a smile creeps onto his face. I walk over and hug him, still laughing. Gerard starts laughing and I throw him some clothes. He quickly pulls them on and we all walk downstairs. Presents are scattered around our tree and I smile. We all sit down and start opening presents. Frank opens up my present and he finds customized guitar picks that have his name imprinted on the back and a guitar that was a mix between blue and purple. He runs over and embraces me in a hug. We all keep opening presents and everyone loves what they got. I got Sarah signed drum sticks for her drums. They were signed by the All- American Rejects. She gives me a huge hug and I smile. It finally comes time for Gerard to open his present. He opens it and a huge smile crosses his face. He opens the book and we all gather around to look. It is a huge scrapbook everyone helped me make. It has pictures we all gathered since the guys found me. There are pictures of the band rocking out on stage, everyone being silly, Frank dragging me by the wrist into a pet store (everyone laughs at that one), pictures of Gerard and I, and somehow Mikey managed to get a picture of Gerard talking to me when he found me and it was raining. We look through the pictures of the wedding, the girls and I dress shopping, us on the beach when we were drunk, Gerard and I singing on the beach, all of us in the water, and a lot more pictures. Gerard comes to a page where we all signed our name and a little note.

"My life was horrible. I thought about suicide everyday, but I was strong. The abuse was out of control and I left. I am glad I ran. I have been saved by the best people on earth. I love all of you- Skylar <3" it read across the top. Every teared up and I hugged them. I gave Gerard a quick kiss and he also signed his name and a little note. On the page next to that one was "We have had many adventures, many more are coming" in big letters in my best handwriting. I smile and took out a camera. I took a picture of us all, adding to the rest of my Christmas photos. Gerard turned the pages to find blank spots where we would puts more pictures. He pulled us all into  group hug. Gerard turned to the back of the book and found a DVD I added. It was like a slide show. It had pictures of everyone having a good time kind of like the book. I had put mcr music in the background. Gerard popped it in and I sat on his lap. We all sat down and watched. Frank added the recording of the first time the guys heard me sing. I smile and watch. A video comes up of me performing for the first time that Ray had filmed. It ends and we take the disk out, putting it in its small case. Eventually every ones parents arrive and we eat dinner that Gerard's mom has cooked. We show them the book and the DVD and they absolutely love it. After dinner we all sit in the living room. We drink hot chocolate, watch movies, and talk for a while. Eventually everyone leaves and Gerard and I go upstairs. We change and lay down. "What all you guys did was amazing," he says as he puts his arms around me. "I had fun today, I love y'all so much," I say and smile. "I love you too," he says and kisses my cheek. I smile to myself. 'My life was horrible. I thought about suicide everyday, but I was strong. The abuse was out of control and I left. I am glad I ran. I have been saved by the best people on earth. I love all of them' I think to myself before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rawr :o Thanks for reading <3 I promise I will try to get off the one point of view thing soon its just this is Skylar's first real Christmas and I felt it was better in her point of view. Please comment and vote and fan it means alot! <3 Love ya, munchkins :o nite nite