Chapter 44

Skylar's P.O.V

Frank and I slam on the fake guitar as we play guitar hero... epically, I may add. "Guyss! I found the hang over!" Gerard says, sliding down the rail of the stairs. "Skill!" he says jumping off. We finish the song and look at him. "Put it in!" Frank squeals and jumps on the couch. Gerard puts it in and I sit next to him on the couch. I put my head on his lap and my feet on Frank. "Skyylarrr," Frank whines. Gerard plays with my hair and laughs at Frank. The movie starts and we watch it all the way through. "We should go to the beach." Frank suggests. "Yes!" I yell and jump up. I run to the bathroom and slip my bathing suit on. I walk out and see the guys have their stuff on. We call everyone and tell them we are going. The neighbors agree to watch over the kids. We have such nice neighbors, they always happily agree to watch them. We walk to the beach and run into the water. Gerard picks me up and I ride on his shoulders. "Whooaaa!" he says and starts to dip back. "Gerard!" I shriek and tighten my grip around his neck. "Help! She has me in a death grip!" he says and starts running around. Frank laughs and I glare at him. "Ooh Frank, you got the glare, aren't you special." Gerard says. "Gerard Arthur Way! Shut the fuck up and let me down!" I say. "Whoa, full name!" Mikey, Ray, and Frank whisper. "Frank-" I start. "Don't you dare!" Frank yells. "Anthonyyy-" I say again. "No!" Frank squeals. "Iero! Frank Anthony Iero!" I say. "Skylar!" Frank whines. I laugh and look to Gerard. "Go, horsie, go!" I say and Gerard starts running around. Sarah, Alicia, and Grace suddenly call me over. "Yesss?" I say as I hop off Gerard's back. "Volleyball game, girls against boys." Ven says. I smile and nod. The guys run to the other side of the net and Alicia serves the ball. Frank dives for it and still misses it. Ray tries to serve the ball and fails. "Do you guys not know how to play volleyball?" I shout. "I guess not!" Gerard laughs. Mikey takes the ball and serves it. I hit it, a really good hit. It lands far back behind the guys. Frank frowns and grabs the ball. He throws it at me and I open my mouth in fake shock. "You little spit fuck!" I yell over at him. He mocks hurt and I serve the ball while he isn't paying attention. It hits him in the face and Sarah bursts out laughing along with everyone else. I look up at the sky and see night is coming. "We should get home." I say. "Okay, bye!" everyone says as we walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawn and stretch. "What time is it?" I sleepily ask Gerard over the baby wails. "5:00" he yawns after looking at the bright red numbers on the clock. I roll out of bed and Gerard does the same. We walk to the babies room and I grab a guitar on the way there. Ven is walking down the hall rubbing her eyes. "Need help?" she asks. I nod and hand her the guitar. Gerard holds the kids and Ven starts to play a song. We all sing and try to calm the kids.

And hey darling

I hope you're good tonight

And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving

Yeah I want it but no I don't need it

Tell me something sweet to get me by

'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la

'Til everyone is singing

If you can wait till I get home

Then I swear to you

That we can make this last

(La la la)

If you can wait till I get home

Then I swear come tomorrow

This will all be in our past

Well it might be for the best

And hey sweetie

Well I need you here tonight

And I know that you don't want to be leaving me

Yeah you want it but I can't help it

I just feel complete when you're by my side

But I know you can't come home 'til they're singing

La, la la la, la la la

'Til everyone is singing

La, la la la, la la la

If you can wait till I get home

Then I swear to you

That we can make this last

(La la la)

If you can wait till I get home

Then I swear come tomorrow

This will all be in our past

Well it might be for the best

You know you can't give me what I need

And even though you mean so much to me

I can't wait through everything

Is this really happening?

I swear I'll never be happy again

And don't you dare say we can just be friends

I'm not some boy that you can sway

We knew it'd happen eventually

La, la la la, la la la

Now Everybody's singing

La, la la la, la la la

Ven puts the guitar down and Gerard puts the sleeping kids back in their cribs. "Well since we are up, I am just gonna go downstairs." I shrug. Ven and Gerard agree and we walk downstairs. We all make pancakes and pour milk. We eat them and Ven and I run upstairs to get changed. We throw on some clothes and walk downstairs. "We are going shopping." I tell Gerard and kiss him on the cheek. "Bye!" We call. "Bye!" he calls back. We get in the car and drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard's P.O.V

I pull on some clothes and drive to Mikey's house. I walk in and look around. "Mikes?" I call. I look around and don;t find him anywhere. "Mikess?" I call again. I step on something and look down. A charm? Must be Alicia's. I walk upstairs and look around. I am about to walk into his room but I stop and hear him talking to Alicia. "Promise not to tell anyone." he says. I furrow my eyebrows. Tell anyone what? "I love you." Mikey says. "I love you too." A female voice says.

And it's not Alicia's.

It's Grace's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT.

Just- Just

GAWD WHAT THE FUCK JAZ.

Sometimes I ask myself.. "Whats wrong with me?"

ANYWHOREE

That was intense. Leave comments, I love reading them, it makes my day :) Vote, Comment, and Fan :D Yes, I changed my name, but my killjoy name is still toxic dream.

Do you guys wanna be called:

1. Toxic Dreamers

2. Royalties

Comment which you prefer :D

Love you ;D

Question: What's your smell? ;D Vanilla, Lavender, etc. COMMENT :D

Bye~