Chapter 21

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard, and I all get in the car. We arrive at the tree farm and Gerard take's my hand. I haven't had a real Christmas since I started living with Jared. I miss the smell of the pain and the feel of the limb's.  "Wanna go get the decoration's first?" Gerard say's. "No no!" I say and start tugging him toward's the tree's. "Ok, ok! slow down!" he say's, laughing. I inhale. I love the scent of pine tree's. "I haven't had a normal Christmas in so long," I say, smiling. Gerard pick's me up bridal style and smiles. "Then I will make this the best Christmas ever," he say's. I sit up a little and kiss his cheek. "You and the guys and Grace, Sarah, and Alicia being here already have," I say. He smiles and carries me around. I point to a tree and he walk's over to it. "This one?" he asks. I smile and nod. A guy comes over and cut's it down for us. He takes it somewhere to get ready. "Hay rideee," I say, making Gerard chuckle. He carries me over to the hay ride and set's me down. He climb's on and I go sit on his lap. The truck start's moving and I lean back on Gerard. He put's his arms around me. My eye's feel heavy and I fall asleep on Gerard.

Gerard's P.O.V

The ride end's and I look and Sky. I see that she has fallen asleep. I pick her up and carry her bridal- style. A man carries our tree to the car. The man leaves and I softly shake Skylar. "Skyy," I whisper. She wiggles around but doesn't wake up. "Babbyy," I say and shake her. She open's her eye's slightly. She blocks the sun with her hand and blinks a few time's. I chuckle and smooth a piece of hair behind her ear. "Let's go get some decoration's," I say. I carry her back to the little store at the Christmas tree farm and we buy decoration's. I set her down and walk with her to the car. We go home and start decorating the house.

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard walk's over and take's my hands. We laugh and dance to Christmas music. We slow dance to some song's and he spin's me around. We keep dancing and we finally turn the music off after it threaten's to re-run a third time. Since the music is gone I start to sing.

I think you can do much better then me. After all the lies that I made you believe.

Gerard smiles and join's me.

The guilt kick's in when I start to see, the edge of the bed where your nightgown used to be.

I told myself I won't miss you, but I remember, what it feel's like beside you.

I really miss your hair in my face, and the way your innocence tastes.

And I think you should know this, you deserve much better then me.

We finish the song and sing more. I look over and find Grace standing there. "You guy's, your voices sound amazing together. I smile. "Thanks," Gerard say's. "I just came to get my phone," she say's. She grab's her phone off the counter and wave's. "Bye guys!" she call's. We wave and call bye back to her. "Be right back," I say to Gerard and run to the bathroom. I fix my hair and makeup. I am open the door and walk out. I can't find Gerard anywhere. I start to worry and look around. "Gerard?" I call. I don't hear him. "Gerard if you are screwing with me it's not funny!" I yell. "Sky!!" I hear him yell. I run outside and see the fangirl who kissed him at the concert. "Get off me!" Gerard yell's. I run over and pry the girl off of him. "You need to leave us alone. Get the hell out!" I yell. The girl attack's Gerard again and start's making out with him. I cringe at the sight. Gerard look's at me and see's my cringe. He pushes her away but she keep's flinging herself on him. I finally walk over and grab the back of her shirt. I slam her against the fence and she look's at me. "Leave us alone, do not touch him, do you understand me?" I spit out at her. She tackle's me down to the ground and start's slapping me. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I scream. I finally slap her across the face and she look's stunned. She punches me in he face and blood drip's from my scrapped knee. Gerard come's over an pry's the girl off me. I push her out the door of the fence and slam it. I hear her feet on the grass as she run's. Gerard scoop's me up off the ground and sprint's inside. "You ok?" he ask's frantically. "It's ok, i'm fine," I say. He gets a rag with soap and water. He walk's over and slowly wipe's it on my knee. I cringe in pain at the soap in the wound and squeeze Gerard's hand. "Shh," he soothes. He clean's it and then care's for my face. He put's his hand under my chin and lift's my face up a little. Bruises have formed on my face. He look's at me and his eye's are sad. "I'm fine," I smile at him. "Ok," he say's. I kiss him and we stay there and kiss for a minute or so before we go back to decorating.

Gerard's P.O.V

"Are you sure you are ok?" I ask. She smiles and nod's. "I'm fine. I'm used to it," she say's. Hearing about her beating's break's my heart a little. I don't understand how someone would want to hurt this beautiful girl. I reach over and pull her close. I give her a quick kiss and we go back to decorating.