Chapter 36

Skylar's P.O.V

I hold my stomach and groan. Alicia drives like she is in a race car tournament. We get to the hospital and Alicia picks me up and runs me inside. They put me in a wheel chair and start to take me to a room. The girls follow behind. "Call- Gerard!" I say in between breaths. Grace whips out her phone and dials Gerard.

Gerard's P.O.V

My phone rings and I answer it. "Grace?" I ask. "Gerard! Come quick!!" I yell. "What?! Why?!" I yell back starting to panic."The babies are coming! Get your ass over here!" she yells and hangs up. I drop the notebook I was drawing in and run out the door. I run down the hall when an arm reaches out of the shed and pulls me in. I am thrown against a wall and I grunt.. The light is turned on and I blink a few times "Hello, Gerard," a girl says. I look around and find the fan girl that attacked me backstage and in the back yard. She shoves me against a wall and snatches my phone out of my hand. She grabs me and starts kissing me. I quickly push her away and reach for my phone. She comes at me again and starts kissing me again, this time holding my hands behind my back. I put my head up so she can't kiss me and push her away with my knee. "Fine, if I can't have you, neither can that slut," she says. I wince at her calling Sky a slut. "You are crazy!" I snap. "Maybe," she says. She walks out the door and slams it shut. She locks it my eyes widen. Where the hell did she get a key, and what the hell am I going to do? I start to freak out. I can not miss the birth of my children.

Skylar's P.O.V

"Where the hell is Gerard?!" I yell as the doctor walks in. "Uhm, I'm not sure. I will try calling him," Sarah says. Sarah punches in his number and puts the phone to her ear. "Straight to voice mail," she says. I close my eyes and take deep breaths as Sarah punches in another number.

*phone convo*

Ray: Sarah! Gerard called and told us all the guys are on their way!

Sarah: Not all the guys, where the hell is Gerard? Grace called twenty minutes ago and the house is ten minutes away. You think if your children are being born you would drive a little faster then usual

Ray: He isn't there? I am not sure, we haven't talked since he called to tell me

Sarah: Okay, uhm, just find him quick Skylar is freaking out. Love you, bye

*hangs up*

"What did he say?" I groan. "Um, he hasn't heard from Gerard, he is looking for him right now," Sarah says. I shut my eyes and try not to panic.

Ray's P.O.V

 I slam the door to my car and start to walk into Gerard's house when I hear banging and a muffled yell. I follow it to the shed and someone bangs at the door from the inside. "Help, Please!" I hear Gerard yell. I try to open the door but it won't budge. Damn, it's locked! I kick the door several times and it finally busts down. "Ray! no time, gotta get to the hospital!" He shouts and runs to the car. I jump into the car and speed to the hospital.

Skylar's P.O.V

"Where the hell is Gerard?!" I yell. As if on cue, Gerard busts in. Grace stands by me and squeezes me hand. "Gerard!" I cry. "Shh, it's okay, I will explain later," he says, grabbing my hand. "Deep breathes. Push on three. One-two-three!" the doctor says. I push and squeeze their hands. I relax and take sharp breaths. "You are doing great. Again, one-two-three!" the doctor says. I push and hear a small crying. I relax and Gerard and Grace give my hang a small squeeze. I look at our kid and tears prickle out my eyes. "Okay Mrs. Harris, one more baby, one- two-three!" the doctors says. I push and tightly squeeze my eyes shut. I hear more soft crying and look up to see the second baby. Motherfucker its over! Gerard and Grace envelope me in a hug as tears of joy spill over. I see Gerard crying tears of joy, too and smile. Everyone comes in and we all huddle into a group hug. "Yayy!" Frank yells. We decided that Frank and Grace would be the godparents, Ray, Sarah, Mikey, and Alicia are aunts and uncles. Soon, the nurse walks in with one little blue bundle and one little pink bundle. She hands Grant to Gerard and Ember to me. I look down at the little bundle of joy and smile. "Hi, Ember," I say and gently touch my thumb to her cheek. Gerard sits next to me with Grant in his arms. He smiles down at our little boy and holds him close. Ember opens her eyes slightly, revealing her glossy browinsh-green eyes. Sort of a mix between Gerard's eyes and mine. We give everybody a chance to hold them. Frank beams at the babies and I can tell he loves them. This is all I want, nothing could be more perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom! Aww the twins are here! Pop the champagne!  Kidding... maybe ;D Pic of twins comin soon! Zenon107 came up with the name Ember! The person who named Grant is to be revealed when the next chapter is dedicated to them ;o Love you! Vote, comment, and fan~ Thanks for the names my minions!

You know who is beautiful? Read the first word again

Peace Love and This Face (╯°□°)╯ (LOL GET MEH EVERY TIME. btw its supposed to be someone flipping a table in rage XD Love you guys)