Chapter 48

Skylar's P.O.V

"Whore!" I voice screams. I squirm in my bed, forcing my eyes open. The familiar dark purple walls make me cringe. "The fuck?" I say out-loud, holding my head. Where is Gerard? Frank? Mikey? Ray? The girls? Ember and Grant? Just then Jared busts through the door. He sickly smiles and I cringe. I back up against my headboard and try to keep my breath under control. Was all that..

A dream?

It felt so real. The kisses, the late night chats, the beach. All of it. This is so uncool.

So I still have my shitty life with Jared, bullying, cutting, no love at all.

Jared throws me on the ground and straddles me. A knife rests in his hands and he starts cutting my face. "Stop!" I yell. "And why would I do that?" He says coldly, making cuts all over my face. I cry and the tears sting the cuts as the blood run down my cheeks. Of course it wasn't real. I'm Skylar Harris, how would the Gerard Way fall for me, marry me, and have my kids?

Jared moves down and makes cuts on my shoulder. I whimper as he makes cuts all over. "Shut up." Jared spits at me. He finished cutting me and takes off my clothes.

Oh hell no!

Jared has never been cruel enough to actually go as far as to rape me.

I couldn't have been for wrong.

I sob and close my eyes, willing it to be over.

                                                   °•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°°•. .•°

"Skylar?" someone says softly. "No! Please, stop!" I cry. "Sky!" someone says a little louder and shakes me. My eyes snap open and Gerard is hovering over me with worried eyes. "Gerard." I whimper and tackle hug him. "Are you okay?" he asks and I nod slightly. "What happened?" he ask and I just gave my head a little shake, not wanting to go through my horrible dream, no, nightmare again. I cuddle close to him and close my eyes. I open my eyes again and blink a few time to make out the the bright red numbers of the clock. It's only eight in the morning. I snuggle back into the blankets but the door bursts open. Mikey and Alicia run in and start jumping on the bed.

Huh?

"Didn't you guys... break up?" I say. "What? No, what are you talking about?" Alicia furrows her eyebrows. Just then Grace and Frank burst through the door.

I am so confused.

I rub my eyes just as I begin to know what happened.

It was a dream!

"I had a dream that Grace cheated on Frank with Mikey and all of us were heartbroken and stuff. But the weird thing i saw some of it through other peoples personal views." I explain.

"Weirrrdd." Grace sings the word. I laugh and she smiles at me.

"No, what happened was we did Grace's 'makeover' and the guys came home and you were really tired so you decided to take a nap." Alicia explains.

I shake my head as if to clear it. So I had a dream inside a dream...

Epic!

Not that epic. I am such a child.

"Ohh." I say. I get up and run to the bathroom. I slip on dark blue ripped skinny jeans and a light blue baggy tank top followed by a gold chained necklace with little gold stars on it. I poof my hair a little bit and apply eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. Quickly, I paint my nails a light blue and let them dry. I race downstairs and see Frank using a broom as a guitar, Gerard using an empty baby bottle as a microphone to sing Love the Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna , Ray and Mikey are jamming out to Gerards singing, Grace is using the island as a keyboard, Alicia is drumming on the table, and Sarah and Ven are dancing and hip bumping while Ven knocks silverware together and Sarah whistles the tune.