Chapter 25

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard and I have decided that for our parties we just want to all get together on the beach. Tomorrow is the wedding. I slip on my black bikini with the skull charm and walk out. I find Gerard sitting on the bed waiting for me. I walk over and sit on his lap. He slip's his hand into mine and kisses my cheek. He pick's me up and carries me down the stair's bridal- style. "Gerard what are you doing!?" I giggle out. I kick my leg's and squirm. "Shh calm," he say's and laugh's. "Why?" I ask. "Because if you don't calm down, I will tickle you," he say's. "You wouldn't!" I say. "Oh, I would," He replies and lay's me down on the couch. He start's tickling my and I squirm around. "Gerard st-stop!" I say in between laugh's. "Never!" he yell's and keep's tickling me. He finally pick's me up and carries me out the door bridal- style. Everyone else meet's us at the beach. We all run into the water. Gerard pick's me up and spin's me around. I laugh and he finally set's me down. Alicia run's over to me and whisper's in my ear. "Everyone know's about the baby right?" she whisper's. I nod. "Ugh girl secret's," Frank say's as he walk's over. Alicia smirk's at him. "Come on, we are all gonna go play volley ball," Frank say's. We all walk onto the beach. I serve the ball and we play for hour's. It hit's Frank in the face and we all crack up. We party and sing. I don't drink any alcohol because it's bad for the baby and no one get's drunk so they are okay for the wedding. We all go home and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand there and Alicia, Grace, and Sarah crowd around me. I have silvery eye shadow brushed onto my eye's and eyeliner put onto my eye's. Someone put's mascara on my lashes and they cover my cheek's in blush. They put on lip stick and I go get changed. Grace help's me into the dress. My hair is flow's down over my shoulder's and it is curled. The girl's are in their red dresses. Alicia place's a small crown on my head and the veil flow's from behind it halfway down my back. The girl's go get in their places. I stand behind a curtain and smile. Music play's and the curtain I stand behind lift's. We have decided that Ray is going to give me a way. We start walking and I see Gerard standing at the alter. I beam and so does he. We walk up to the alter and hold hand's. The minister read's from a book. "Do you, Gerard, take Skylar as your lawfully wedded wife?" he ask's. "I do," he say's and smiles. "and do you, Skylar, take Gerard as your caring husband?" he ask's. "I do," I smile. "You may kiss the bride," he say's. Gerard grab's me and dip's me. He kisses me and everyone cheer's. We walk out and Gerard smiles. He pick's me up and twirl's me around. We all sit down and eat dinner. Gerard and I dance and kiss the rest of the night. I also dance with Alicia, Sarah, Grace, and the guy's when an up- beat song come's on. I take a walk with Gerard down the beach, our finger's intertwined. He spin's me around and I giggle. He pull's me into him and kisses me. We stay on the beach and kiss for a minute or so. My white dress flow's behind me. We walk back to where everyone is and dance more. Everyone run's into the water and splashes each other. Gerard carries me in bridal-style and set's me down in the water. I shiver and leap back onto him. "Take it like a man!" Frank say's and laugh's. I slowly step into the water and collapse into Gerard's arm's to try and keep warm. "Gerrrarddd I'm coldddd," I whine. Gerard laughs. "Hey, I just noticed Christmas is in three day's" Sarah say's and walk's over to us. "I need to go buy present's!" I say. "Don't buy me anything, you don't have to be spending the money you earned on me," he say's. "I don't have to I want to," I say and kiss his cheek. We all swim a while and he pick's me up bridal- style and carries me home. I change into my nightgown and lay on the bed next to Gerard. He kisses the top of my head and put's his arm's around me. I slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for the short chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading it means alot

Love you guy's <3