Chapter 31

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard and I jump out of bed and start packing our bags. I dig in my pocket and pull out my phone. I start sending a text to everyone. "Come soon, we are packing!!" I type quickly and hit send. About five minutes later, everyone arrives. "Hiiii!" they all yell. "Hiiii!" Gerard and I yell back. "We have a surprise," I say. Gerard smiles and everyone stares at us. "Here," I say and pass everyone a ticket to Hawaii. "Are you serious?!" the girls shriek and jump. "Yay!!" the guys yell. Gerard and I smile. We all give a small giggle and I grab Frank's wrist. "What the hell Frank?" I say and read his bracelet. "I love mustaches's" is what it read. I roll my eyes and drop his hand while everyone laughs. We continue packing. Everyone goes and gets packed at their houses. They come back and we throw our stuff in the car. "Hawaii!!" everyone yells. We drive to the airport in a hurry. We go through security and everything. Soon we take our seats on the plane. I sit next to Gerard. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. He puts an arm around me and the plane glides into the air. The captain comes on the speaker and we all listen. He is just welcoming us on the plane. I snuggle back closer to Gerard and he smiles. We soar through the air and I take out my ipod. I put the ear buds in my ears and listen to Broken by seether and Amy Lee, Better then me by Hinder, Lips of an angel by Hinder, and My Immortal by Evanescene. I want to hum along, but I might bother the people on the plane. I slowly fall asleep on Gerard's shoulder.

Gerard's P.O.V

Skylar takes out her ipod and starts listening to music. I check on her about fifteen minutes later and see that she is asleep. I take the ear buds out of her ears and put her ipod in her lap. I hold her close and lay my head on her's. I feel my eyes get heavy and slowly start to drift off.

Skylar's P.O.V

My eyes slowly open and I see all the guys talking. The girls are listening to their music. I see that Gerard is listening to music and he has his arms around me. I smile and rub my eyes. "Hey, sleeping beauty," he says. I smile and kiss is cheek. He looks tired and I look at him. "I woke up a couple minutes ago," he says, as if he read my mind. I hear the captains voice, saying that we are landing. We are soon on the ground and I grab my luggage. Everyone walks off and goes through the airport. We have a limo drive us to our resort. We walk into the resort an Gerard and I choose a room. We have gotten a suite so there are enough rooms for everyone. I set my stuff down in the room and we all immediately throw our bathing suits on. We run down to the . Gerard throws me over his shoulder and carries me into the water. "Gerard!!" I giggle out. For the rest of the day, we hang out on the beach. Soon, we go back to the resort and collapse onto the bed. Everyone falls asleep pretty fast. Gerard puts his arms around me after I change and lay down. I slowly fall asleep wrapped in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! sorry for the short chapter! Keep the baby names comin! Vote, Comment, and fan please!! Love ya keep reading :D

Hugglez~ Jasmine. (yep I just said hugglez. What now bitch? lol )