Chapter 22

Gerard's P.O.V

"Skylar! we are having a guy's night! I will be back soon call me if you need me!" I shout. "Ok!" she shout's from upstair's. She carefully come's downstair's and give's me a hug. Her hand's are held away from my back and I look at her, confused. She show's me her hand's. "I'm painting my nail's," she giggles and hug's me again, careful with her nail's. "Love you," I say as I head out the door. "Love you too!" She call's back and fumble's upstair's. I jump in the car and drive to pick up the guy's

Skylar's P.O.V

I have ever noticed how much it hurt's that my dad is gone and that my mom left me. I now feel the full impact of it. I look at a picture of her and my dad together. I look at the picture and finish painting my nail's. I let them dry. Tear's threaten to spill over my eye's at the pain these two people caused me. My dad did nothing. He died of his cancer, but he loved me more then anyone. I replay my life since Jared in my head. I cringe. I can almost feel his belt smacking my bare back, or the knife cutting deeply into my waist and my leg's. I let the tear's spill over. I lean against the wall and the pain is too much. I stumble down to the garage and grab a razor blade. I run upstair's and run into the bathroom with the picture and one hand and the blade in the other. I sit down and dig the blade into my arm. I let my tear's mix with the blood and drip to the floor. I repeatedly make cut's up and down my arm's. I let the blood flow down my arm, onto the tile. I hear the door slam shut and I notice Gerard has been gone for two hour's, so that must be him. I suddenly hate myself for what I have done. I hold the blade in my hand. "Skylar?" I hear Gerard call. He must hear my sobbing because I hear him run up the stair's. He follow's my sobbing and he open's the door. "Skylar.." he gasp's. I look up and more tear's spill over. " i'm so sorry... I'm so sorry," I keep saying. He lean's down and scoop's me up. "Shh it will be fine," he say's, but I can tell by his voice and his eye's that he is not sure.

Gerard's P.O.V

Her blood drip's all over my shirt and I cringe. Not because blood, but because it's her blood. I lay her on the bed and grab a bunch of rag's and towel's. I hold them over her arm's to stop the bleeding. The towel's are immediately blood soaked. I keep trying and eventually he sobbing and pain get's to me and I almost let tear's spill over.

Skylar's P.O.V

Gerard pick's up the phone and dial's. "Frank! Get your ass over here now and bring Grace!" he bark's into the phone. "Why? What's wrong?" he yell's. "Gerard?" he ask's. "Hurry," Gerard almost whispers and hang's up. I see tear's in his eye's. I let more tear's slip down my cheek's and he walk's over and hold's my hand's.

Gerard's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry Gerard," she whisper's. I look at her and kiss her. "D-do you still l-love me?" she ask's and almost start's to cry again, because she assumes the answer is no. I look at her, confused. "Of course I do, baby, nothing will stop that," I reply. Frank and Grace pound upstair's and bust in. They see the huge amount of blood and their eye's widen. "Whoa, who died?" Frank say's. Skylar look's at me with fear in her eye's. I shake my head. "Frank!" I yell. He looks over to where Grace and I stand next to Sky. He look's up and races over. I tell the everything that happened. "We need to get her to the hospital," Frank say's. We drive to the hospital and they take Sky.

Grace's P.O.V

They take Sky into a room and we all sit down. Frank call's the guy's and they quickly drive over. I look at Gerard's shirt and see a big bloodstain on it. "Gerard..." I say. He look's over and I point to his shirt. He zip's up his jacket, covering the stain. The nurse walk's and Gerard jump's up. I grab his shirt and pull him back down into the seat. "Calm," I say. He nod's and listen to the nurse. "She will be fine, but someone need's to donate some blood," she explain's. "The only person who can is Grace Simone," the nurse finishes. Everyone turn's to look at me. "Ok-k" I stutter. Everyone know's I hate needle's. Even the tiniest needle gives me a chill. I get up and walk with the nurse to a little room. She take's out a needle and I sit down. I look at the needle and widen my eye's. The needle is huge! I gulp and take a deep breath. She put's the needle in my arm and I flinch. She finally drain's enough blood and she take's the needle out. I have goosebumps all along my arm's and leg's. I shudder. I walk out to everyone and sit down. Frank take's my hand and giggle's at my goosebumps. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Thank you so much," Gerard say's and smile's at me. I turn to him and smile. "No problem," I say. " I hate needle's" I say and giggle. "You and me both," he say's. At least Skylar will be ok.