Chapter 30

Skylar's P.O.V

The phone rings and my eyes snap open. I stretch and reach for the phone. Gerard sits up next to me. "Hello?" I yawn. It's my manager. "Ok.Today? What time? Ok see you there, bye." I say and hang up. "Who was that?" Gerard asks and yawns. "Stacy, I have a photo shoot today," I tell him. I flip the covers off and stand up. I make my way to the bathroom and feel the need to throw up. Gerard must see my change in mood because the next thing I know he is next to me. I lean over the toilet and throw up. He holds my hair up and I wipe my mouth with a piece of toilet paper. I flush the toilet and Gerard steps out. I undress and step into the shower. I wash my hair and get ready or the photo shoot. I step out, dry off, and wrap the towel around me. I decide to not put make-up on so the stylist doesn't have to remove it. I put my clothes out and brush my hair. I walk out an see Gerard is already dressed. I slip my shoes on and we go downstairs. Gerard immediately grabs the keys and we load into the car. Soon, we are at the adress my manager, Stacy, gave me. We step out and walk in. I am immediately dragged to my seat and my stylist puts my makeup on. She does my hair and hands me some clothes. "Go put these on," she tells me. I nod and go to a room to change in. Slowly, trying not to mess up my hair, I slip the black one- shoulder shirt on. Stripes go down the one sleeve and the shirt is incredibly soft. I slip the pants and shoes on. I look in the mirror and see I look totally different. Someone knocks on the door and Gerard walks in. "Woah" he says, looking at me. I giggle and walk over to him. "Lets go take pictures," he says and we walk out. I am placed in front of the background and someone tells me how to pose. This goes on for 20 minutes. I take some pictures with Gerard, too. I walk over and start to remove my clothes. I change into the clothes I came in and walk out. Gerard and I say bye to everyone and load in the car. We drive home and everyone comes over. I brush my hair back to normal and decide to leave my make-up how it is. I walk out and find everyone eating a pizza we ordered. I sit down and eat along with them, watching the movie. I cuddle up to Gerard and eat my pizza. I put my hand on my baby- bump. Gerard see's and smiles, putting his hand over mine. I smile and try to move closer to him. We continue to watch the movie, which is The Hunger Games. The movie ends and I grab ad iHome. I plug my ipod in and everyone gets up and dances. We dance to Aerosmith, Journey, Linkin Park, and Black Veil Brides. I laugh and make a virgin Strawberry Daiquiri because I can't have alcohol. Everyone else makes margarita's and drinks them and dances to the music. We do this half the night. Soon, Frank is drunk, of course. We laugh as he stumbles around the living room. He falls on the couch, making us laugh harder. We eventually go out in the backyard and continue dancing. Ice cold water splashes onto and I turn around. "Gerard!! Frank!!" I yell. Everyone is on the floor laughing their asses off. I join them and water drips from my hair. I grab the hose and begin to spray cold water on everyone. I bring the hose up to my head, soaking myself head to toe. Everyone is soaked. I keep spraying them and Gerard runs over. He grabs me from behind and spins me around. I giggle as he spins me around. We eventually walk inside and change. we go downstairs and everyone crashes on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry about the whole one point of view thing again :P still need baby names guys! Comment your baby names and they might be used. I will dedicate a chapter for you and talk about you in this little part :P lol one boy name and one girl name. Love ya! Keep reading! Fan, Comment, and Vote!