Chapter 64

"HOW WERE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?!?!?!?!!!" Fred screamed shaking me by my shoulders.

"I WASNT BEING AN IDIOT!!!! I WAS BUYING HARRY TIME!!!!" I yelled back

"WELL WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" he yelled back

"Because i have nothing to live for without you" i said and threw my arms around his chest "nothing Freddie nothing"

Fred sighed and wrapped his arms around me "dont think that way. You have plenty to live for what about this?" he asked and pointed at my belly "now she's dead"

"No-no shes not i put a spell on my womb" i said "she'll live"

"That was a very brave thing you did Jaya" Lily Potter said to me

"Thank you" i said and Fred wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we sat back to watch.

It was starting at the point which they figured out Harry was alive.

"-Nobody. There are no more Hocruxes. Its just you and me. Neither can live while the other survives, and one of us is about to leave for good" Harry was saying

"One of us? You think it will be you, do you, the boy who has survived by accident, and because Dumbledore was pulling the stringss?" Voldemort jeered

"Accident was t when my mother sacrificed herself for me? Accident that your daughter sacrificed herself to buy me time? When I decided to fight in that graveyard? Accident that I didn't defend myself tonight and still survived and returned to fight again?" Harry asked

"Accidents!"

"Blah blah blah" Fred said and nibbled on my ear making me giggle.

"Stop!" I giggled and slapped him away.

"Not now that I can finally love you in public" he said an trailed kisses down my neck.

"Mmm" I moaned and turned around to kiss him full in the mouth

"Shh! It getting to the good stuff!" Sirius said with all the air of watching an exceptionally funny.

"Severus Snape wasn't your, he was Dumbledroe's from the moment you threatened my mother" Harry said "Snape's patronus was a doe, the same as my mothers because he loved her for nearly all his life"

"Well I have the Elder Wand now! I got it befor you did, I kille it's master 3 hours ago and got it before you did little boy. Dumbledore's last plan had failed!" Voldemort said

"Yeah it did, but I'd advise you befor you try to kill me, think about what you have done and try for some remorse" Harry said

"What is this?"

"Your final chance. Think of what you have done tonight. You watched your lover die and you killed your own daughter" Harry said

"You dare?"

"Yes I dare. Because Dumbledore's last plan it backfired on you. That wand still isnt working properly for you because you murdered the wrong person. Severus Snape never defeated Dumbledore"

"Draco Malfoy disarmed Dumledore and therefore became the later of the Elder Wand"

"What does it matter now? I can finish you off and then attend to Draco Malfoy"

I burried my head into Fred's chest "No no please don't kill Draco" I sobbe

"But your too late. I overpowered Draco and therefore became the master of it" Harry said and I sighed happily.

"So it all comes down to this" Harry said and time stood still for a moment.

"Avada Kadavra!"

"Expelliarmus!"

Voldemort's wand flew into the air. And then, then my dear old daddy fell to the floor. Dead. And cheers erupted everywhere.

"He- hea not coming here is he?" I asked

"No" Remus shook her head "we're watchers, here to watch over the ones we love, he killed the only person e loved"

"M-me?" I asked

"Why do you think you lived as long as you did? He knew you were the one who it all the Slytherins on our side" Sirius said "he just chose to deny it, he loved The idea of his beautiful perfec treaty eater daugter"

"Well you are pretty perfect" Fred said and kissed the top of my head.

"Noone is more perfect than my Lily"James said

"Oh but my Jay is" Fred said

"oh can it love birds" Snape said "we all know Lily is the perfect one, Jaya is the crazy one- what? You have to be pretty crazy to go against the dark lord"

"You did" I pointed out "oh and babe. Meet the marauders. Mooney, Padfoot and Prongs"

For the first time I Seemed to realize that we were in a white room looking into the Great Hall. James, Lily, Remus, Tonks, Sirius, Snape, Fred and I were the only ones there except for a petite blonde woman I didn't recognize but when she raised her eyes I realized she was Luna's mother.

I looked down at t body and saw that everything was healed. Surely my body would have so many gashes and broken bones but the ony imperfection ok my body was my Dark Mark but I didn't neccesary want to be rid of it. I was in the same corset id died in with my lace short underneathe buy instead of the skirt I wore tight black leather pants and stiletto boots. My hair was in a black faux hawk and I had a nose chain.

"Woah bad arse" I said looking st myself

"You look the way that made you happiest" Lily told me "me nd James are the way we were when we died because we were happy that night and elderly content with he way we looked. Remus and Sirius are better younger and less Shabby and you well apparently your happiest when you look like Joan Jett"

I laughed at her comment and grabbed Fred's hand then suddenly me ad him began to dissolve.

"W-what's happening?" I asked

"Death has changed its rules tonight, you get to go see your loved ones; your final goodbye".....