Chapter 31

A few hours later i woke up to the sound of the Common Room door slamming shut i opened my eyes quickly and saw that Blaise was on the Armchair and he had his head in his hands and it looked like he was crying. "Blaise?" i asked sitting up "Jay!" he said as he looked up and i saw that he was crying, id never seen him cry i mean hed said heh cried over me but id never actually seen him cry. "Blaise? What happened?" i asked i sat on the arm rest of his chair and he looked up at me his eyes were so red! "They they hurt her" he said "who?" i asked "some girls, Jo and Loony were out on a midnight stroll and some girls they attacked Jo saying she was a stinking Blood traitor who cant even defend herself but it was like 4 girls against Jo" he said "what about Luna?" i asked "she tried to help Jo but the girls body binded her" he said. "I just dont understand why someone would hurt someone so innocent, Jo has never ever ever even had a bad thought about someone so why would someone hurt her?" he asked retorically. "Is she alright?" i asked "yeah Lovegood took her to the Hospital Wing as soon as she could move again and my Mum and Kat came in the night, their still there so is Tawny but Madam Pomfrey made me come back to get some sleep" he said. "Can i go visit Jo?" i asked "yeah sure but you should probably get changed" he said i nodded and went up to my room i put on a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt with Sneakers. "Ill go with you" he said "i thought Madam Pomfrey..." i said "meh"he shrugged and grabbed my hand as he led me to the Hospital Wing. When we got there we saw Mrs.Zabini who looked very tired and Tawny talking to Professor Dumbledore (well more like arguing with him), Kat was asleep on another bed, and Luna was reading a tory to Jo. 'Hi Jay' Jo signed when she saw me "Hey Jo" i said and i noticed how bruised she was and Luna was also a bit bruised "How are you?" i asked and sat down at the end of her bed 'im alright jst a bit sore' she signed and Luna smiled "Hey Lovegood could i talk to you for a moment?" i asked she nodded and followed me into the Hall "i just wanted to thank you for bringing her here" i said "its nothing really" she said with a shy smile.

After that Luna started to hang out with me, Pansy and Tawny but since the other slytherins didnt like it Draco pretended not to be friends with Luna and Blaise well Blaise was too busy watching over his youngest sister to care what anyone though so all of us minus Draco sat at the Ravenclaw table. Blaise was really protective of Jo these days even after all her bruises and cuts had healed 'leave me alone i am not a 5 year old!' Jo kept signing to Blaise but he pretended not to know sign language.

"Blaise do you really think someone is just gonna pounce on Jo after what happened?" i asked, it was now October and Blaise had just gotten back from Quiditch Practice and we were walking to the Great Hall for Dinner. "I already told you shes my favorite sister" Blaise said "but Blaise because youve been watching over her so much we havent been spending any time together... alone" i said as i looked up at him. "Yeah we have when were in bed" he said "when were sleeping" i snapped coldly and turned forward again. "Babe dont be that way" Blaise said "dont be how blaise? How am i being?" i snapped not looking at him "your being stubborn" he said. "Hmm i wonder why that is Blaise" i said sarcastically. Suddenly i felt him wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck "are you really mad at me?" he asked "yes" i answered "and now?" he kissed me on the neck again but lower "Yes" i answered reluctantly "well darn i guess im just going to have to shag you" he said and i smirked as he pulled back to a Broom Closet wed just passed. He pushed me inside and i wrapped my arms around his neck and we started to make out, he lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist and shoved me against the wall. I gasped slightly as my back hit the wall but then as his hands wandered over my thighs i forgot about it, it didnt take long for us to shed my panties and his boxers and then we started to put all the tension there had been between us into f^cking each other's brains out. When we finally got tired of doing it we got dressed again and went into the Great Hall. We headed to the Ravenclaw but then i saw that Jo was talking (signing whatever) and giggling with a boy i recognized to be a Gryfindor then i saw that he was Dennis Creevey and Jo looked really happy. "Blaise come here" i said "what?" he asked "Jo i talking to a boy!" i said "dont go interfeiring!" i warned "but hes hes a Gryfindor!" Blaise argued and i crossed my arms "and hes 13!" Blaise said "sooooooo?" i asked "fine" he resigned.