Chapter 24

A/N:Okay so just saying because some of you might think that what happens in this chapter might be making their relationship go too far i got the inspiration from this thing i saw on TMZ next chapter ill tell what it was.

JAYA POV

The next day we were all eating breakfast when Mrs.Zabini walked into the kitchen and placed a fat book infront of Blaise's plate. "What's this?" he asked eying the ginormous book "sign langugage book learn it" she told him "hey does he need to learn sign language?" i asked they all looked at me as if it was obvious "Joanne is a mute" Tawny said "seriously i never noticed" i said. This was the first time i had actually paid attention to Jo and she was really gorgeous like her mother, she was tan and tall with long legs, her eyelashes seemed to go forever and her eyes were purple with glints of gray but she wore glasses. "Well Jo usualy never talks even in sign language so i get your confusion" Blaise said "but mum why doesnt Tawny need to learn?" he asked and Jo did a bunch of movements with her hands "whatd she say?" blaise asked. "You figure it out" Tawny and her mother said at the same time Blaise started to skim over the book but after a while i got annoyed "she said that because Tawny already knows sign language" i told him and again everyone turned to me 'how do you know?' Jo signed. "One of the girls at the orphanage was deaf when she was born so she couldnt speak and when she needed to communicate or she needed to do something i would sign to her or shed sign to me" i told her. "And the owner would also sign to her right?" Mrs.Zabini asked "no" i replied "so howd you learn?" she asked "when she arrived at the orphanage i got books from the library when i came home from school and then i stayed up most of the night to learn sign language and eventually i did" i said. "See mum i dont have to learn it she already knows how to do it" Blaise said and i basically told him a very rude word in sign language and everyone but him laughed "whatd you say?" he asked "figure it out" we all told him again. "Urgh" he gave me a look that only i could do which said 'you are so not getting any tonight' i simply rolled my eyes because only i could do that look. "So then Annabell your birthday's in a couple of weeks" Mrs.Zabini said and i nodded "what would you like to do to celebrate?" she asked "it is your sweet 16" she said. "No its alright im fine just presents and a cake is fine like last year" i said "really" i assured her "alright then how about we have an out door party small of course with a cake and presents" she said. "Alright" i said though that was still bigger than id wanted but it was still fine.

BLAISE POV

The next day me and Draco went to buy Jay her present well Tawny came along too because now her and Draco were apparently joined at the hip. "STOP SNOGGING!!!" i yelled but they paid no attention to me, "i so need to get you a purity ring" i muttered under my breathe to Tawny that just got me an idea of what to get Jay though. A purity ring was sometimes called a Promise Ring and a Promise Ring can also be a Pre-Engagement ring so i would get her a Pre-Engagement Ring. I yanked Draco out of my Sister's grasp and he whined at first before i told him what i had thought of getting for her "WHAT?!" he yelled "that is the only legal form of slavery there is still out there" he said and Tawny slapped him hard. "Blaise thats great!" she said as Draco rubbed his cheek "yeah yeah i know now help me Tawns" i said and we went into Jewelery Store after Jewelery store until we got to one were they could make it just how i wanted it eventhough it did cost a small fortune i still got it but thankfully they had to send it out so it wouldnt come back until before her party. "Blaisy i am so happy for you" Tawny kept saying "Tawns Jay hasnt even said yes yet" i reminded her "oh come on Blaise even i know that shell say yes" Draco said "She might even shag you right there on the spot when you ask" he finished. "Always the romantic" Tawny muttered and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder "thats why you agreed to go out with me" he said "no actually it was because Jay convinced me anyway bye bye" she said and left leaving a stunned looking Draco and a very amused me.