Chapter 15

"Hey babe?" Blaise called to me "yeah?" i responded, we were in his room a couple weeks before the beginning of term. "Well step daddy number 5 wants us to move to his home in italy and we have to start to do chores now" he said "when did your mother get married again?" i asked "whos wedding do you think we went to last week?" he asked me. "Well we werent there remember?" i said raising my eyebrows "oh right" he said going red "anyway we need to pack or whatever" he said "alright" i said and then i waved my wand and my things got packed. A little while later we got to the guys italy home or whatever they said it was and honestly it looked like a pig's sty the grass was overgrown no flowers the house needed to be painted some shingles were missing and the window covers were falling off. "Oh yeah this ones a keeper Mrs.Zabini" i said as i passed her "yes well he just wants you all to have something to do while your here" she said and Tawny cam up behind her and patted her on the shoulder "whatever you have to tell yourself mom" she said. Suddenly a guy stepped out of the house "Marilyn dear," he greeted her with wide arms, he was short with broad shoulders and a small goat tee, he had bushy eyebrows and flip flops and khaki pants and a t-shirt. "Marilyn Dear" Tawny said in a mock voice and i rolled my eyes but i was wearing sunglasses so you couldnt tell "you must be Tanya" he said turning to her "thats my name dont wear it out" she said. "And you are Joanne" he turned to Jo "yup" she said "and you must be little Kathleen such a big name for such a little person" he said and she rolled her tiny eyes. "And you are Blaise" He said "obviously since im the only guy here" Blaise said the guy ignored it "and you" he turned to me "you i do not know i thought Marilyn only had 4 children?" he said "she does i just stay with them" i said "well shouldnt a young lady like yourself stay in her own home?" he asked. "Maybe but considering the fact that i havent been a 'lady' since i was oh about 11 whats your point?" i asked crossing my arms, everyone sniggered "well dont your parents worry?" he asked "their 6 feet under" i replied "and your guardians?" he asked "well since they beat the crap out of me for years im pretty sure the only thing they worry about is no longer having a maid" i said and he started to look very uncomfortable. "Good luck with playing Daddy" i said and walked past him into the actual house which was in an even worse shape, the walls were peeling the furniture was terrible and ugly and just disgusting but not as bad as the orphanage every time i came back home. "Wow" i heard Mrs.Zabini say as she entered the house "you know Mrs.Zabini one time i read this story about a guy who was super rich apparently and it turns out he lived in a dusty home and he killed chicks so you might wanna check his closet literally" i told her. "Oh Jaya" she said "you and Blaise will be staying in the attic" "together?" i raised an eyebrow "trust be im not as old as you think i know what you two get up to" she said and i felt my cheeks get hot "anyway go get changed youll be helping with the gardening" i put a thumb up then i went up to my room were my bags already were. I changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29812209 and then i went back downstairs just as Blaise was coming up the stairs "hey wait up" he said and put a hand on my waist. "Fine" i said in a whiny voice, he smiled and he went up the stairs and came back a few minutes later dressed in shorts a t-shirt and Flip flops "nice" i said and he smiled. A few minutes later we were digging up weeds and planting new flowers "honestly i hate this step dad the most out of them all" Tawny whined "Jo and Kat dont seem to" i pointed at the girls who were going back inside the house with the adults. She started to mumble stuff under her breath and punch the dirt "this dirt is way too rough go get the hose maybe we can make it softer" i said to Blaise who came back a few seconds later and started to wet the ground. "Woah" i slipped as i was giving it another try and now my entire front was all brown and muddy Blaise started to laugh so i threw a piece of mus at him and it landed right on his face "oh you know what babe im sorry how about a kiss?" he asked and started to walk close to me "heck no get away from me mud boy" i said. "Alright then why dont you" he reached down "take a shower" he picked up the hose and started to wet me "no stop" i covered my face and started to run away he started to chase me. "Blaise" i shrieked but we were both laughing to hard to notice, suddenly i fell and stumbled into a slack of mud and Blaise fell on top of me. Now we were really laughing, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me intoa deep kiss "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" we heard a voice roar making us pull away, Blaise rolled off me but didnt take his arm out rom uder my neck "were making out what are you doing?" he asked. "You should be doing the Gardening" Shorty (the name i have now adopted for him since i dont know his real name) said "well we chose not to now im going upstairs for a shower" he said "me too" i said, he got up and then pulled me up too. "Bye bye shorty" i said to the guy as i passed him "the names estefano" he said "i dont really care" i said.