Chapter 14

A couple weeks later i woke up to find Blaise sleeping next to me which was not a surprise since now we usually did sleep together. He stirred then woke up "good morning" i said "Happy Birthday" he said and smiled "aww thanks or remembering" i said "how could i forget?" he asked and i put my head down on his chest. "Jaya i have something to tell you" he said suddenly serious, he never used my actual name he always calls me Jay so what could it be? "But i dont know how youll react" he said "honestly what could be so bad that your afraid to tell me?" i asked doing puppy eyes "I love you Bell" he said quietish. "Oh the great Zabini is in love" i joked making him smile, i kissed him on the lips softly "I love you too Blaise" i said, i swung my leg over so i was sitting on top of him with my knees on either side of his bare chest, i let my hands wander over his 6-pack and he gripped my but then i leaned in and kissed him roughly. His hands wandered from my but to my chest then they went under my nighty which was short anyway, http://dfashions.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/women-nighty.jpg
so it wasnt too hard for him to get his hands under it. He dragged his hands up to my breasts then he slipped them up higher and slipped the spaghetti straps off "Merlin woman how do you fit into that" he said when he saw my bare boobs "butter" i joked, i delved into another kiss my boobs jiggling as they hit his chest. He flipped over so he was on top of me and he started to kiss my neck "oh now im starting to think the only reason you said you loved me was to get a shag" i said, i have never seen anyone swing their head up so fast "of course not, Bell i really do love you" he said "i know and i love you too". I pulled his head up and kissed him on the lips then i let him go again, he grabbed one of my boobs and stuck it in his mouth making me moan then he started to massage my other boob making me moan even more then he switched and started to suck on my other boob and massage the other one. Then he started to kiss my stomach pulling my nighty lower and lower then he stuck his tongue inside me making me grip the sheets near my thighs he maneuvered his tongue making me moan even more. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, "crap" me and blaise said in unison, i pulled my nighty back up and Blaise crawled up from under the covers, he smoothed my hair down and i fixed his hair. "Come in" i yelled and Mrs.Zabini, Tawny, Jo, and Kat all came in Mrs.Zabini carrying a cake "Happy Birthday Jaya" Mrs.Zabini said "oh thank you" i said with a wide smile. "Happy Birthday" Kat said as she crawled onto my lap "thanks Kat" i said as i hugged her "here" she said and gave me a small box i unwrapped it and found an end part for a wand it was engraved with pixies and Unicorns (supposed to be like how Voldemort had a skull at the end of his) then Jo handed me another box with wand polish inside. Tawny gave me a pair of designer jeans and Mrs.Zabini gave me a nice dress after they gave me my presents we ate some cake and then they left leaving me and blaise alone. "Weres my present Zabini?" i asked fluttering my eyelashes "here" she said and handed me a box inside was a locket http://s7ondemand4.scene7.com/is/image/Signet/6692605?$detail$ "Oh" i said as i opened it and found a picture of us kissing then the picture people separated and smiled then the guy wrapped his arms around the girl and again they kissed over her shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again "i love you" he said "and i you" i said "ii dont wanna get out o bed all day" i said as i layed back down. "Me neither" he said and layed down next to me "well anyways im going to take a shower wanna join me?" i asked getting out of bed "always $exy" he said and got out of bed as well. After the shower we had a round two on the sink and then a round three on the actual bed "well i certainly prefer sober shags" i said as i pulled my panties back on "same here" Blaise said as he sipped his jeans up, i pulled my shorts on and then i put on a tight tank top and flip flops he put on a shirt and sneakers then we went down to Lunch.