Chapter 9

That night all i could think of was the kiss but then of course i fell asleep. The next morning i woke up a bit late so i hurried to change into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29583817 then i put on some lip gloss then i walked down to the Great Hall. I walked into the great hall and i saw that Blaise and Draco werent there yet so i sat down by myself and started to play around with my food. A few minutes later Draco and Blaise came down Draco was wearing sun glasses and was rubbing his temples "HEY GUYS" i said loudly Draco covered his ears quickly. "Yeah hangovers a bich aint it?" i asked he nodded slowly "Just like you" i said scraping my plate with my fork making him cover his ears again. ''Look im sorry about last night i was just mad because Pansy was saying that you shagged Potter and i believed her" Draco croaked out at this Blaise spit out his Orange Juice i couldnt decide if it was because he was jealous or because he thought it was funny. "Your an Idiot Malfoy" i said though i was smiling i grabbed my juice and a bunch of other things then i sumoned a few things and i mixed them together then i handed it to Draco he swallowed it in one gulp then he took the glasses off and his eyes returned to their normal Gray. "Its a good thing your actually good at Potions incase Snape gets that DADA job that way i wont fail" he said and i smirked "hey Jay can i talk to you in the hall for a moment?" Blaise asked. "Technically this is a hall the Great 'Hall'" i said he scowled so i got up and walked into the hall after him "what are you wearing?" he asked "clothes' i replied. "I dont like all those guys goggling at my Girlfriend just because shes wearing tight clothes" he said, i smirked and put my hand on my hip "am i your Girlfriend Zabini?" i asked. He turned red and started to stutter "uhm well no not exactly i mean umm ah" he started to say i grabbed the back of his head and dragged him into a kiss i let

him go and he said "Yeah you are" he said and i smirked again. I waved my wand and my outfit turned into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28953086

"there happy?" i asked "much" he said and leaned in to kiss me again. I walked back into the Great Hall and saw that ofcourse Pansy was snogging Draco so i turned to walk back to my common room but Blaise stopped me "why dont we shove our snogging in their faces?" he smirked i raised an eyebrow "Zabini admitting to the world he now has a Girlfriend? How strange" i said then i pushed myself against him and started to kiss him. He pushed me away a little and we walked back to were Pansy and Draco were we sat in front of them and Blaise wrapped his arms around my waist and i kissed him on the lips i heard choking noises then Draco's voice said "Oi and this?" he said sounding mad. I parted away from Blaise "and that?" i asked pointing to him and Pansy "well youve known" he said, i leaned over the table and said "i know youve been 'buddies'" i said in a low voice. He turned pinkish then said "well how long has this been going on" he said pointing between us "how long has what been going on?" i said biting a piece of bacon "you know what" he said his temper rising "no i dont" i said. He growled slightly and Pansy kissed him on the lips to distract him.

BLAISE POV

The rumor that Me and Jay were dating ran through the school like Wildfire due to out Player-like past's. But with this truth came rumors as well like that she was pregnant or that we were in love or that we did it anytime anyplace another one of my favorites was that she was muggle born and my parents actually cared over blood type and so we were running away. "I AM NOT A MUGGLE BORN AND BLAISE'S FAMILY DOESNT CARE ABOUT BLOOD STATUS!!!!" i heard Jaya yell and that was weird because we were pretty far away, i walked towards the voice were i found a very red faced Jaya her hair very crazy ad her red eyes showing through her contacts infront of her were a few very frightened looking 5th year hufflepuff girls. I couldnt help but start to laugh at how scary she looked "SHUT IT!" she yelled turning to me "Scat!" she told the Hufflepuffs who ran away thankfully. "What?!" she said turning to me "your contacts got burned through" i said simply, her hands flew to her eyes she removed the contacts and her eyes widened as she saw that the middle was burned through "oh no" she whispered then she ran away in the direction of the common room.

JAYA POV

I ran away from blaise i couldnt afford more people seeing my red eyes but before i could actually get to the common room i was pulled into a corner i looked up and saw it was Blaise. "I dont get why your all upset all of a sudden but here i wear glasses and these are extra contacts i always carry with me" he said handed me a small box inside were brown colored contacts which i put on quickly "thanks" i said. "Now why are you so upset?" he asked "people tend to get scared when they see my eyes since thats the color of you know who's eyes and the devil himself i think" she said "personally i think that it looks pretty cool and im pretty sure Slytherins would agree" he said making me smile. "How about we go for a walk?" he asked i nodded quickly "and you tell me everything i dont already know because you have a very freaky past" he said making me smile again "stop making me smile" i said slapping his arm playfully as we walked out of the castle. "Were would the fun in that be?" he asked "making your girlfriend happy" i said getting on my tip toes to kiss him on the lips.