Chapter 20

NORMAL POV

The next morning i woke up to find my legs tangled in dark ones and a pair of dark muscled arms wrapped around me i looked up and saww Blaise's face. 'He looks so cute when hes sleeping' i thought then i remembered what had happened the night before and i found myself smiling at the memory then images of passionate love making with our limbs tangled flooded through my mind and i smiled again. "What are you all smily about?" he asked shaking me out of my thoughts, i looked up at him "oh nothing" i replied "well you certainly couldnt be remembering how you broke my heart because that was so not a good memory" he said coldly and took his legs away from mine. "Blaise stop it your making me feel bad" i said pulling away from him slightly then he took his arms away from me and sat up "why you dont like hearing yourself being a cold hearted bich?" he asked and i sat up too pulling the covers over myself because i realized i was naked. "Blaise stop it" i said close to tears "what? Its true Jay you really made me feel bad and now what you expect it all to be okay again well its not Jay" he said, i buried my head in my hands and started to cry "you hurt me Jay and you havent even said your sorry!" he said. "Dont you think im sorry?! We just made love and now your yelling at me?! Your really making me feel dirty!" i yelled at him "making me feel like a whore!" i yelled then i moved to the end of the bed and grabbed my underwear. I pulled it on eventhough my face was still covered in tears, then i felt him wrap his arms around me and i knew he was kneeling on the bed, "im sorry Bell its just you realy hurt me and i just didnt want to show my full feelings incase you just made this a one night stand but Bell i love you i really do" he whispered in my ear. "I turned around and wrapped my arms around him "im sorry i know i hurt you but im sorry i never wanted to hurt you i still love you i never ever stopped loving you" i said into his chest "so why did you?" he asked, i looked up at him in the eyes and the widened. "Bell!" he said "what?" i asked and he brushed a hand over my cheekbone "your eyes their their brown" he said "what?" i asked "there brown like chocolaty" he said "not red". "Oh my god!" i said "i think i think that maybe its because im truly in love" i said "what do you mean?" he asked "well i mean last time we did it right after you said it but now i think i think that know its for real and last time it was only a word to us not a true feeling" i explained. "All the evil from my family ran out of me and now im lfet with love" i whispered "your family? Bell what do you mean?" he asked "my father hes hes Tom Riddle and my mother my mother is Bellatrix Lestrange Draco's aunt" i told him "so your father is the Dark Lord and your mother is Draco's aunt? Would this happen to be the reason you broke up with me?" he asked and i nodded. To my surprise he just pulled me into a deeper hug "ill take my chances with him" he said into my ear making me smile. I felt his head move then i felt his finger tips running over the scar on my shoulder "you know sometimes when you were gone i would run my hand over the scar and it would sort of remind me that you were still mine" he said "yours?" i asked "well kind of because i always did want you to be mine and so whe we finally did it i did that" he said. "Well im all yours now" i said and we finally pulled awy from our embrace so i saw his body which was covered with hickeys bite marks scratches and a couple bruises. "We really did a number on each other didnt we?" i asked "you should see yourself" he told me i looked down and saw that my breasts had bite marks and hickeys, my nipples were red and swollen as if Blaise had been biting on them, and my legs were bruised and bitten and were covered in hickeys so were my arms. "Woah abusive much?" i said playfully "you were tellng me to go harder and stuff" he replied "and look at me your the abusive one" he said. I layed back down on the bed and Blaise sat next to me so i snuggled up into him "you know why Daphne said you broke up with me?" he asked me "what did she say?" i asked "that you broke up with me because of the color of my skin" he replied and i snorted "she was saying to a bunch of people that the reason she was dating you was because your kids would be inter-racial" i told him. "Im glad were back together. I never did like Daphne she was too grabby and she always wanted to please she didnt have a mind of her own" he said i buried my head deep in his shoulder "never leave me never cheat on me. I couldnt stand the pain of being away from you again Blaise. I Love You with all my heart" i said. "Jaya ill never hurt you i felt the pain of you leaving and i dont want that to happen to you, I love you Bell" he said and we spent the rest of the day snuggled into each other in silence.