Chapter 19

Months passed since that d ay and again we flew into the same ways, i slept with many guys and he only with Daphne. Soon we had to take our O.W.L's and im fairly sure i failed DADA. On the day after the tests me and this Hufflepuff 7th year started to make out and then we stumbled into a Broom Closet but we realized ir was already taken when i saw Blaise with his length inside Daphne Greengrass' mouth. "Oh sorry Blaise didnt realize this closet was taken" the Hufflepuff said and i could feel tears forming in my eyes as i saw Blaise nod at the guy and the guy grab my arm and pull me out. "Shove off" i growled at him as he tried to stick his tongue down my throat again "i said shove it" i growled at his second attempt "fine be a bich" he muttered "your the one who wanted to shag a bich" i snarled. Then i walked back to my common room Draco and Pansy were on a couch she was leaning her head on his shoulder and he was reading the Daily Prophet. "That whore" i growled thickly "what happened?" Pansy asked i told them what id seen and then Pansy looked at me Sympathetically. "Screw this" Draco said loudly and got up "were going out, Enough of all this sappy sadness are we really going to let it take over our lives? Lets go you two get changed were going to Hogsmeade" he said. I went upstairs and changed into

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29812313 then i went back downstairs were Draco and Pansy were already standing waiting for me. We went down a secret passageway that led from our common room to Hogsmeade there we apparated to a muggle amusement park were Draco won Pansy a few stuffed animals and we pigged out on some food. Finally we went back to Hogsmeade were we started to drink a little so by the time we were at Hogwarts we were a bit buzzed. "No man im telling you that cat was like looking right at me i thought it was Professor Mc-mcgona-Mcgonagol!" Pansy said having trouble with the Mcgonagol part. "Why would Mcgonagol be in Hogsmeade hmm?" Deraco asked her "cause she wanted a drink ofcourse!" Pansy replied and somehow we all started to laugh our heads off. "You know what we should do?" I asked "what?" Draco and Pansy asked in unison "put a cheering charm on Snape he realy needs to loosen-" i stopped when i saw Blaise and Daphne making out right there in the hall. "Draco would you hold this?" i asked handing him my clutch "gladly" he said and gabbed the clutch. I dont know what made me do what i did i just did, i walked right up to them my heels clicking as i walked and shoved Daphne off him and i punched her in the face then i jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his roughly thats when i ealized how much taller than me he had gotten because my feet were hanging in midair until he pulled my legs up and wraped them around his waist then he walked forwards pushing me up against the wall. I moaned into the kiss and he started to kiss down my neck sucking on parts of my neck while at the same time running his hands over my stomach thighs and breasts. Somehow we ended up in the R.O.R.

BLAISE POV

"Blaisie your not into the kiss" Daphne whined "im sorry babe" i murmured running a hand over her thigh. She pressed her lips to mine again and we started to make out heatidly. A few minutes later though, i felt her lips unstuck off of mine with a pop! I opened my eyes in time to see Jaya punch Daphne in the face then she wrapped her arms around my neck and presses a pair of familiar lips to mine. I pulled her legs up and wrapped them around my waist then i pushed her up against the wall. I heard her moan slightly so i started to trail kisses down her neck leaving hickies in certain places all the while running my hands over the now bigger breasts, harder thighs and curvier stomach.