Chapter 36

That night me and him layed on his bed for awhile he had his hands on my stomach and we were intertwined together in silence. "I wonder what itll be" i finally said "im betting its going to be a boy" he said "oh and why is that?" i asked him "Zabini first borns are always boys" he said matter-of-factly. "Yeah well i think its going to be a girl" i said and leaned on his chest "no way" he said "a mother always knows" i taunted "yeah well my mum thought i was going to be a girl and look at what happened" he said "i always did think you had part girl in you" i mocked. "Hardy Har Har"he said dryly. We stayed silent for a while longer then "i reallly cant believe that were going to have a child together" he said and rubbed my belly "i know right" i said "i want it to look just like you" he said and looked deeply into my eyes "no like you" i said "your so hot" i said. "No your hotter" he said and nuzzled my neck "Yeah your right i am" i said "this is what happens when you date a person at your level" Blaise muttered and i pecked him on the lips.

A few weeks later we went to the Hospital WIng so that we could find out what the baby would be and since Draco was in the Hospital Wing for what Potter did hed find out too. "Alright thats the baby's heartbeat" Madam Pomfrey said as she moved her wand over my belly and on a small screen that was protruding from the wan you could see teh ultrasound. There was a type of swooshing thing and i found it totally cute "Cute!" i said and Blaise looked at me like i was crazy. "And you wanna know what it is?" she asked us and we nodded "Hmm its hard it keeps closing its legs" she said with a small smile "but i think its a girl" she said "boo-yah in your face!"i said to Blaise. "she thinks doesnt mean it is" he said "yadda yadda your just jelous cause you know you wrong" i said. "Sos that it?" i asked ignoring Blaise's offended look "yes it is but i see you dont seem very healthy have you been eating right and taking all the medicines?" she asked "well not all of them and i havent exactly been eating very well" i said "Dont worry Madam Pomfrey ill make sure she gets healthy" Blaise said and patted the top of my head "You better Mr.Zabini after all its you who caused this" she said. "But i must ask what are your plans?" she asked "what do you mean?" i asked "i mean whats gonna happen to the child and the two of you?" she asked "oh well were already engaged and i already live with him and his family so theres that part but i never thought of what wed do with the kid" i said. "Well you might wanna think of that Ms.Smith" she said "you may leave" she said.

"So what are we gonna do with the kid?" Blaise asked when we were back in his bed and we were thinking "keep it?" i asked "if you want" he said "no for real not 'if i want' give me a certain answer" i said "fine then ofcourse i want to keep the child like i told you before nothing makes me happier than knowing your gonna have my baby and moreso that its gonna be a girl" he said and continued rubbing my belly as he had been doing. "So lets pick out names" i said and he groaned "ah the dreaded names" he sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:BTW i just saw Zandaya and Bella Thorne's New video and theyre not even singing theyre voices are so fake!