Chapter 38

BOOM!
I felt like there had been a loud sound but i didnt know what was happening really "Blaise?" i askeed my voice shaking "im up" he said. Wed been sleeping just as we always did since my Pregnancy together my back facing him and we both had our hands on the bump. But suddenly id shot up i had no idea what was going on like i said but i felt something tugging at my stomach (not the kid). He sat up with me a lok of concern plastered on his perfect features "whats the matter hun?" he asked "i-i dont know its just its something bad i dont know whats going on but its bad" i answered suddenly a few screams came from outside "lets check it out" he said. I got out of bed and pulled a Short Robe over my Short Nightgown and we both went down to the Common Room, i noticed that Draco wasnt in bed though then when we did make it down i saw we werent the only ones there. People were runnig around the place a bunch of people were out in the hall too then when we went up the stairs into the Entrance Hall i saw that there were way more people running around and sceaming. We went over by the Astronomy Tower were all the commotion seemed to be leading too and there sprawled on the ground was the greatest headmaster Hogwarts ever saw. Dead.

People Screamed, Blaise was speechless and i was in shock. Who would do something like this? He was a great man! Everyone liked him! Maybe the Slytherins said they didnt but they did. In the Distance i saw Hagrid's cabin on fire and farther away were Snape Draco and Potter they seemed to be fighting somewhat. I looked back down at the body of Dumbledore, Blaise wrapped an arm around my shoulders as i began to cry. Next to him i saw that Jo had woken up and her and Tawny were staring at the dead body, Blaise grabbed Jo and held her close i noticed that he too had a few tears falling down his eyes and it fell into her dark hair she was crying to being her sensitive self. Tawny was loooking disbelieveingly at Draco's form and she seemed very sad.
Potter came up suddenly and parted the crowd, he kneeled next to the Dead Body and grabed something from his robes then the Weaselette came up and hugged him from the back. Professor Mcgonagol then put her wand up and it emmited a type of glow, The other Proffesors started to do it tooo and then the students did, I put mine up then Blaise did the same and his sisters did too.

We headed back to our Common Room Blaise still carrying Jo in silence noone seemed to be able to believe what had happened then: My head started to hurt then and i felt my body tense up once again. I fell on the floor my hands and feet stretching out unnaturally and myy legs andc arms glued to my sides. THen like last time the surroudings changed abruptly to the same dungeon like room with just a bit of light. "What now?!" i askeed as i came into the light and saw my father sitting on a throne like chair "ahh Fesity i see our last little chat didnt realy help your attitude" he said. "Obviously" i said in a Snape like tone "dont take that otne with me young girl!" he hissed "so what do you want?" i asked again "i believe you have a brat in your stomach now?" he said "i have a daughter in my uterus yes" i replied coolly "how long?" he asked "6 months" i said. "And it is that Blood Traitors spawn?" he asked and i nodded "hmm hmm hmm you must get rid of it" he said "i will do no such thing! Me and Blaise love this child!" i said "very well then i will" he said "Draco!" he called and they showed Draco into the circle of the light "do it!" Voldemort cried but Draco shoook his head violently. "Do it!" he cried again, still nothing "Crucio!" he cried and Draco started to writhe on the floor in pain. "No stop!" a voice cried "i-ill do it" they spoke "ah Lucius very well then may this be the chance for you to redeem yourself" Voldemort said and leaned back i his seat with a sickly smile plastered on his face. Lucius Malfoy came into the light now and he tied Ropes around me then made me float in Mid air.
I really dont wanna speak of what happened next it was such a painful and sickly thing that happened that i never wanna think of it again so lets just say what it was like afterwards.
I lay crumpled on the floor spitting up blood and clutching my stomach my gown was soiled with blood and other things while Draco had been forced to watch, he kneeled on the floor sobbing with bruises from when hed tried to stop his father and from the torturing. I coughed up more blood then sat up the bvest i could on shaky arms but then i fell to the floor again and i decidex just to sleep or accept death whatever happened first...