Chapter 35

For the past few weeks i hadnt really paid attention to anything i was just in my old world and Blaise kept trying to enter the barrier that i had built around myself. I knew that he was really worried about me just by the way he looked at me but for some reason i simply felt numb i seemed to be on automatic mode, i woke up took a pill got dressed ate a bit went to classes laid in bed the rest of the day that was it.

One day we were all sort of hanging out in the Common Room and everyone was joking around and laughing except for me Blaise and Draco. Everyone was talking and joking around and i was looking at the fire "hello anyone home?" Pansy knocked on my skull "huh? what?" i asked "i said have you seen Jo lately shes really into that Creevey guy" she said and i nodded dully and turned back to the fire. "Hey Bell could i talk to you in the hall for a moment?" Blaise asked and i nodded dully again and went out into the hall "whats the matter with you Jay? Your always all out of it" he asked me "i dont know what your talking about" i said softly. He walked right up to me pinning me to the wall "come on dont play dumb with me Jay your always out of it and you never wanna do anything anymore no shagging no kissing not even cuddling! Most of the time you sleep in your own room and whenever i can actually get you to sleep with me you sleep at the complete other end" he said. "Blaise theres nothing wrong trust me" i said softly and to my surprise he raised his fist and punched a hole into the wall near my ear "Bull!" he said "what is it Jay? Tell me" he looked me up and down "are you cheating on me?" he asked "ofcourse not!" i said indignently "so what then?!" he growled and a moment later i could see his eyes dawn with comprehension "wait Jay are you pregnant?" he asked softly. I looked down my eyes beginning to water "yes" i whispered "how long?" he asked softly "4 months" i whispered "and how long have you known?" he asked "3 and a half" i answered "is it mine?" he asked and i looked up angrily but he was smiling when i looked up he hugged me liffting me off my feet a little. "Why didnt you tell me?" he asked in my ear "i didnt know how youd take it" i answered softly "oh? So what were you gonna get all fat and stuff and not expect me to notice?" he said and i punched him on the arm playfully "i have no clue" i said. Suddenly he picked me up by the waist and swung me around "Jaya i love you how many times do i have to tell you that no matter what i will love you? Nothing could make me happier than to know that your going to have my kid" he said when hed put me back down. "Really?" i asked "really" he assured me and i hugged him again then i gave him a long passionate kiss "you" (peck on the lips) "do" (peck on the lips) "not" (kiss) "know" (kiss) "how" (kiss) "long ive" (kiss) "wanted to" (kiss) "do that" i said. "So why didnt you?" he asked "because then when we kiss it leads to touching and other goodies and look at this stomach" i lifted up my shirt "like you wouldnt notice it with those fingers of yours" i said. His eyes widened at the sight of my small bump and he put a hand on my belly "so your really gonna have a kid" he said "were really going to have a kid" he corrected himself "now then you have got to eat right young lady" he said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders starting to lead me back to the Common Room. "Now your starting to sound like Madam Pomfrey" i joked...