Chapter 12

The next day we went shopping and we got Blaise his presents and who knows what he did while we bought the stuff. Then a few days later it was the day of his party. I had been having a good dream but i honestly didnt know what it was, when Mrs.Zabini woke me up so that we could wake Blaise up. We tip toed to his room along with Tawny, Jo (Joanne) and Kat (Kathleen) and then his mom opened the door quietly she was carrying a cake so she used her wand. We started to sing (well i was too tired to sing so \they did) 'Happy Birthday' and he woke up after a little, when he woke up he had to rach over to get his glasses from his bedside table but he smiled when he saw us all. We all sort of climbed onto his bed "Happy Birthday"i said quietly "Jay dont take this the wrong way but you look hilarious with bed head" i sat next to him and swung my head around madly hitting him with my hair. "Ok ok stop stop" he said laughing "here" i said and gave him his present which was a book on Quiditch because i knew he liked quiditch "im trying out for the team this year" he whispered in my ear. In total he got a new pair of glasses like the ones he has but just shinier compliments of his mother, wand polish from Tawny, and Joanne and Kathleen both gave him a broom and a servicing kit "happy bitday bwase" Kat the 6 year old said. "Thanks everyone" he said soon after eating the cake everyone but me left "was that really my present?" he asked raising an eyebrow "no" i said giggling he kissed me on the neck "after the party" i whispered "After the party ill be drunk" he said "even better" i winked. Suddenly an eagle owl started to peck at the window, i got off the bed and let the owl in, he drifted over to Blaise and blaise took a letter and a parcel from its leg. He read the letter quickly "Draco will be here in a few minutes he just sent a letter ahead" he informed me "okay then therell be enough to do..." i leaned in over him so he didnt notice my hand sneaking into his bedside drawer to get his contacts "this" i yelled as i grabbed the box then i ran out of the room. I heard him running after me, i ran down the stairs and i ended up running into the living room were the fire had just turned green and then Draco stepped out "Hey Dracki" i said as i passed him, i went to the kitchen then i ran up the kitchen stairs and i went up to my room. I put the box at the bottom of my trunk then i walked calmly down to the kitchen were everyone was having Breakfast even Draco and Blaise who looked very mad while Draco laughed. "You honestly stole my contacts" Blaise said "not stole simply hid" i said sitting down infront of him and taking a bite of eggs.

After that i started to sort through my closet to pick the dress i would wear, the party was at 5 and it was noon right now so i had 6 hours. I pulled out one tight black short dress and looked at myself in the mirror with it over me "no way too short" Blaise said from my doorway, i tried on another dress "too short" he said, dress after dress he said it was too short. I went into my closet again and found a dress like the pilgrim days "he thinks my dresses are too short lets see what he think of this" i told myself as i put it on then i got out and showed it too him "man you can even make that look $exy" he said and i giggled. I finally picked a nice blue sequined dress which he even agreed on and i picked blue pumps to go with it (pictured) then i put silver mascara on and i put alot of eyeliner and lipgloss on then i cut my hair from its long curly style to a short curly layered style.