Chapter 54

"Marry me" Fred said as soon as i appeared in his room.

"What?" i asked with amusment

"Marry me" he repeated.

"Your crazy" i said and plopped onto an armchair.

"No im serious" he said and got down on one knee in front of me.

"Fred get up you look ridiculous" i said and laughed nervously.

"No" he said "Jaya im madly in love with you! I dont care that your you-know-who's daughter! I love you and when this war ends i want to spend my entire life with you" he said

"Stop talking that way! There's a bigger chance that we will die than that we will be alive by the end of this!" i said

"If we do die then we will at least know that we were each other's. At least for a little while. What we have, it never comes out of this room" he said "i want our unity to be validated"

I frowned at him and seemed to be towering over him with my arms crossed over my chest. "Fine" i finally said "but we're getting married by the church. Muggle church"

"I'd have thought you were an atheist" he muttered and felt my glare "i mean only because death eaters dont seem to have much consideration for their souls"

"They don't. Whenever you kill someone your soul is ripped apart" i said and held out my left hand.

He slipped the ring onto my finger and i couldnt help but let a small smile creep onto my face.

"Is that a smile?" Fred asked genuinly surprised.

My hands went to my lips and i gasped.

"I dont think i've ever seen you really smile in all the time i've known you sweetheart" Fred said.

Tears fell from my eyes and i laughed a real, genuine laugh for the first time in nearly a year. "I cant believe it" i said and laughed again "i really cant. I havent smiled or laughed ever since the day Dumbledore died, that was the beginning of my unhappiness. And you are the beginning to my happiness" i said and kissed his lips "and this marriage may be the end of my unhappiness".

He leaned his forehead on mine and laced his fingers through mine. "That is definelty the first girl-like thing i have heard you say" he said and smiled "I like it, but because your happy not because your different"

I smiled back and kissed him again "I love you"

"I love you too"

I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I think just a simple, go to a small chapel and get married" i said "but... we need 2 witnesses, i know this for a fact"

"So who could we get? It has to be someone trustworthy because obviously we could get killed I anyone found out" Fred said

"Well my most trusted has to be Draco" I twirled a piece of his hair with my fingers.

"George is obviously MY most trusted in and out of the uterus"

"How are we going to get them to do it?" I asked

"Well no offense... But I don't exactly think we should trust a death eater like-"

I jumped off his lap and slapped him im the face.

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

"I didn't mean it like that!" he said immediately "I mean like what if he gets bribed into speaking about it? You yourself said he's weak willed"

"That's not what you meant I know. But Fred babe I'm a death eater too and I can to much worse things don't forget that" I said with a small smile "and Draco won't tell, we'll make me the secret keeper."

"Okay" Fred nodded "and I'm sorry, but how will we do it? There's no way that George will willingly work along side a Malfoy neither would I! And come on Draco and the Weasley Twins? I'm itching to pull a prank already"

I laughed "we'll just figure it out later babe. For now I'll just get a white dress you get a tie and we'll be married with this ring and we can get one from a little kid machine for you" I said

"I love your laugh" Fred said into my neck "meet back here tomorrow night? Bring Draco with you and be dressed to get married. We'll convince them or crucio them either one to be our witnesses then we shall go to a chapel" he said

"Kay" I nodded and pecked his lips "can we do it now?"

"Not tonight baby" he smiled and poked my nose "go home and sleep. So you can wake up early and get ready and then we can consummate our marriage"

"Okay" I nodded and kissed him one final time before apparating away.