Chapter 58

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52822173

Draco and I were lounging about in our shared common room when the female carrow ran in.

"Potter broke into Gringotts!" she shrieked "The Dark Lord is going frantic!"

"I see and who exactly told you you could come in?" i said, she glared at  for a mili second then she bowed and walked away.

"I have to go" i told Draco immediatly.

"To Fred?" he asked

"To Fred" i nodded and apparated.

"Fred?!" i called

"Jaya?" he asked a bit frantic "What are you doing here? Its 1 in the afternoon!" he said "are you crazy?" then realization struck his face "Is something wrong with the baby?" he put a hand on my stomach.

"Even if there was i wouldnt know now would i?" i asked harshly "No this is worse much much worse! Harry was spotted, he broke into Gringotts and escaped on a dragon" i said "you know what this means"

He nodded solemnly "How long do you think we have?"

"I dont know, it could be days but i dont think it'll be more than a month" i answered "I wish it didnt have to come but it will. I have a feeling its tonight though" i whispred the last sentence.

"Baby" he said and ran his hands through my hair.

"I dont want to die Fred" i cried and collapsed onto his chest. "I dont want to leave you, to be seperated from you. I dont know what i'll do. Changing sides; showing my true colors, its now or never but im scared of doing it! If i do it too early ill be tortured to death! If i do it too late no one will believe me!"

"Hey hey" he said and lifted my chin with one of his fingers "this ring, these two tattoos, they mean something okay? No matter what happens _I_ will protect you. I wont let the Order do anything to you understand?" he asked and i nodded.

"I love you. I will protect you in this world and the next, if i die i dont want you to do anything stupid okay? I want you to live for this baby" he said and tapped my belly "Regan Levana Weasley-Riddle"

"Im glad we both agreed on the perfect name" i smiled "my little Weasley Riddle" i laughed.

"She is going to be as beautiful as you, so dont do anythign stupid and let her live okay babe?"

I nodded "I have to go now, the death eaters will be on high alert and want everyone they can to guard, they'll want ot guard me more than anything" i said.

"I love you remember" he said and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I love you too" i said and returned the kiss. We tapped our lockets together 3 times then pressed them to our hearts and i adjusted the charm bracelet tha ti had added the charms from the necklace to before walking away from him.

"I'll never let go" Fred whispered and i stuck out my hand before apparating.

"Ugh everyone's going nuts" Draco reported when i got back. "We're supposed to stay here and not 'get in the way'"

"Hah! Ive done more succesful missions in the few months ive been in Dad's service than in her entire lifetime!" i laughed.

"Yeah i know" he laughed softly.

We stayed silent for a few minutes.

"Draco?" i asked

"Hmm?"

"What if we could make a difference?" i asked

"As in how?" he asked

"Lets help the cause! Defeat them!" i said

"No Jaya! I've accepted most of your half arsed plans but NOT this! WE are on the winning side, where we are, right now this is where we're meant to be not out there protecting the blood tratitors and mudbloods! You're crazy if you want to help them!" he said

"You dont actually mean that" i whispered

"Yes i do Jaya! You are an idiot for believing that you can make a difference! Your just a stupid promiscuous little girl, what can YOU really do? Just stand back and watch it all unfold, your dad IS going to win and we will overcome this world" he said and leaned back in the armchair.

I was silent for a few minutes "i cant believe you" i whispered barely audibly, "I was so wrong about you Draco"

"Yeah i guess you where"

"Is this really how you feel?"

"Yes it is"

"Okay then" i said and stood up "i can no longer be around such a hateful, spite filled person Draco. Im out of here"

"Just stop, just stop. Pretendign to be this sweet little mis-understood two face.  You are who you are. Your an evil slithering snake! Thats who you are! Dont deny it!" he all but screamed "Dont worry i wont tell anyone about your half-arsed thoughts, wouldnt want to embarrass you when you come crawling back"

I couldnt believe what i was hearing! So many times that i had defended him, all a waste, i really genuinly could not believe what he was telling me. He is all that i stood against! Him in this moment was the perfect example of my hatred, a $e%!$+, blood maniac, spolied-rich-boy son of a b!+ch!!!!

"Bye Draco, i-ill see you later" i murmured and walked away from him.

I went into a secluded hallway on the 7th floor and just waited there, for what, i wasnt exactly sure i was just sitting there and thinking about Draco, and my future most of all. What would i do? Would i defy my father and joing the Order? Or defy my husband and keep with the death eaters?

Damn.

I dont remember life being so complicated back when i was only a simple 5th year, yeah 5th year thats the year that everything began. I found out who my father was, i had to break up with Blaise. EVERYTHING started that year, everything. Or maybe it was actually 4th, when i got together with Blaise in the first place and Voldemort came back.

Yes when i think back on it 4th year. I was rescued from the abismal home, i began to date- to fall in love with Blaise, and my father came back.

As if a reaction from my building rage, my left foreamr began to burn. I looked down and saw my dark mark burning.

"Carrows" i muttered immediatly.

*A/N: So i have just pulled on my Harry Potter. $h!ts going down tonight. This story may be finished by the end of the night*