Chpater 27

JAYA POV

I woke up a long time later in an actual bed. I could tell by how the sheets felt and by its green color that i was in Blaise's bed. I moved my head and saw that Blaise was sitting in a chair next to my bed fast asleep, Draco was sleeping on the couch in the corner of the room with Tawny on his chest her also asleep. I tried to stand up but my leg felt heavier, i pushed the covers off of me and saw my leg in a cast i groaned. Tawny stirred then woke up "Jay!" she whisper yelled then she tried to get off Draco's chest but that just make him stir and grip her tighter she groaned then made another attempt and stuffed a pillow into his arms then she walked over to the bed and i saw she was in ehr bra and pajama pants only and Draco was in his boxers. "Tawny did you two?" i asked suggestivly "oh yeah a while ago actually" she said "at the Valentine's day Party" she said blushing. "Tell me everything!" i squealed and she climbed onto the bed next to me, she started to tell me about how she had always liked him and that then they had both gotten drunk and they had done it at that Party after i had left and that the next morning Draco had asked her to be his girlfriend but she hadnt known what to say so she waited all that time to ask me and that now they were dating and happy. "So has he said you know what to you yet?" i asked "yes but i havent said it back" she said looking down "why not? Dont you?" i asked "i think i do but i dont know how did yo know with Blaise?" she asked. "Well i knew because i spent every moment of my days with him and i didnt care or think he was being clingy; because he was a good shag and because i couldnt imagine my life without him" i said "wow" she murmured "i think its time to wake him dont you?" i asked and she nodded. I flicked Blaise on the nose and he swatted my hand away but i did it again and he stirred again "oh screw this" I smacked him across the face "DAMMIT DRACO!!!" He yelled making the actual Draco wake up and roll off the couch "what happened?" he asked sleepily. "Jay your awake" Blaise said "have been for a while" i said then a question occured to me "Blaise what happened to me?" i asked "you looked like you were possesed or something" he said. "What did happen to you?" Draco asked as he walked closer "come here" i said "id perfer if you didnt hear this Blaise" i said "but J-" "Please" i said, he nodded and left the room. "Okay well i was sort of taken to this place it looked like a Dungeon then my father-" "Voldemort" "came into the room and we argued for a moment and then he started to say how Blaise wasnt good for me because he was Neutral and his skin color" i said. "Then i insulted my mother and him and he yelled at me then he threw me at the wall and i go this" i motioned to my leg "then he told me that i was a danger to-to Blaise" my eyes started to water "and- and that if i s-stayed with him hed surely die" i couldnt hold in my tears for much longer as soon as i uttered the last word my face was filled with tears. "Oh Hun" Tawny said as she enveloped me in another hug and patted my back "nothings going to happen to him" she soothed me and it truly did help "thanks well i should get to sleep, i hear rest is good for broken bones" i said with a watery smile. She nodded and smiled then her and Draco left and a moment later Blaise came in looking slightly worried and hurt "so what happened?" he asked "nothing" i said softly "im tired im gonna go sleep in my room tonight okay babe?" i said though i was already getting out of the bed and i was grateful that the cast was strong so i could walk on it.