Chapter 26

"Blaise what photo should we put inside it?" i asked him, the party had finished soon after i was given the locket and now we were in his room trying to pick a picture of ourselves that would go into it. "Ive got no idea but i dont see how it could matter. Just put the one thats in the locket i gave you" he said, he was lying on the bed looking very bored. "No blaise it has to be more special than that i mean ors children and their children and then theirs they will all see that picture so it has to special" i said crawling over so that my face was infront of his. "Who says were going to have kids?" he asked "i do" i put my chin on his chest and pouted, suddenly he wrapped an arm around my waist and flipped around so that my back was on the bed and he was on top of me. He reached a hand up and grabbed the locket that was now on my neck "you know its hard to think that a few years ago we were only friends and now were engaged" he said. "I know right i mean a few years ago i was the little orphan who couldnt get a guy then when i came tp Hogwarts i had to beat them away but the whole time the only guy i wanted was my best friend" i said as i rolled the ring in my hand. "You liked me when we were little?" he asked propping himself up on a shoulder and i blushed "well...." i said and he raised an eyebrow "everyone did!Even back then you were hot as hel" i said. "Oh everyone?" he asked and i nodded "i liked you back when we were little too" he said and kissed me on the lips. Suddenly a sharp pain attacked my head and i felt Blaise get off me "Jay? Jay!" he said but i couldnt answer i was clutching my head with my hands trying to sustain the pain. Suddenly i felt my amrs and legs get jerked to a straight point, my amrs were pinned to my sides, my legs pushed together so that my ankles pushed into each other. Then abruptly the scene before my eyes changed and i was standing in some kind of dungeon then someone came into the light and i found myself staring into the yes of my father. "WHat do you want?!" i asked "now now better be more kind to your own father" he said "father? Dont make me laugh you abandoned me at an orphanage right after i was born and they abused me then i became the Slytherin Slut so excuse me for not kissing your feet!" i yelled. "Many would kill to be in your place" he said "well i would kill to be out of this place" i said "now now settle down" he said "and onto the point, i hear you are now engaged?" he asked and i nodded "with Blaise Zabini?" i nodded "the neutral Slytherin?" nod "Dark skinned boy is he not?" (A/N:i had to add that in) i nodded with furry. "You shouldnt be with such a boy" he said "i dont care" i said "you should, it puts a very bad name to our family to be with a such a boy and besides the skin color how grotesque of a couple you make" he said. "Dont make me laugh!" i said "this is coming from a noseless basterd (A/N: there you go) who slept with a crazy bich?" i yelled "do not insult your parents you stupid girl!" He roared and waved his hand making me fly across the room and slam into the wall. I felt something crack but didnt feel any pain... yet. I stood up wobbily and walked back to the center of the room "you are a burden for this boy if you stay with him he will die" he said then with a wave of his hand everything went black.

BLAISE POV

I kissed my fiance on the lips but a moment later i found myself being pulled away from her noone was behind me though. She clutched her head and was in a sort of ball she loooked to be in intense pain "Jay?" i said quietly when i got no answer "Jay?!" i yelled still nothing. Then her arms and legs seemed to be being ripped away from her torso as her arms were pinned by her sides and her legs were glued together. Her eyes glazed over and she seemed to be asleep but her body was shaking as if she was trying to get out, her body started to rise from the bed slowly. She hung in Mid-air for a few moments but then she was thrown across the room and hit the wall with a loud crack that didnt come from the cracks in the wall that had now formed. "JAYA!!" I ran to her side and for a few seconds the inner struggle seemed to still be taking place but then her eyes closed and her body relaxed but i could see blood pooling around her head. "Oh Jaya baby" i said when i saw her leg twisted in an odd angle. "What happened whats the matter?" Tawny said coming into the room followed by Draco, she was in her pajama bottoms but her shirt was gone and it looked like she ahd just managed to get her Bra on, Draco was in his boxers but i couldnt bring myself to care how they looked. "Jaya i dont know what happened she seemed to go into some kind of trance then she flew to the wall and this happened" i said gesturing to her body. "Ill get mom" Tawny said and i nodded "here help me get her onto the bed" Draco said and we picked her up and put her onto the bed, she let out a small groan of pain. A minute later my mother came into the room looking very flustered, she saw jaya and put a hand to her heart and walked over to Jay. She stuffed many potions down Jaya's throat and said alot of Spells then she put her leg into a cast.