Chapter 32

"So then tell me about him" i said the next day as i sat next to Jo at Breakfast 'who are you talking about?' she signed "you know perfectly well who" i said and she blushed deep red. 'His name is Dennis Creevey and hes so nice and cute and funny' she signed "awww so cute!" i said 'and he knows sign language!' she continued and i high fived her 'oh no here he comes!' she signed "bye then" i said and waved to the Frantic looking Jo, a moment later though Dennis had taken my seat and they were now talking.

I walked back over to the slytherin and sat down on Blaise's lap wrapping my arms around his neck. "Well you seem cheery" he said and pecked me on the lips "i guess i am" i said "did you guys hear theres gonna be a Halloween Party in our Common Room?" Pansy said "whos throwing it?" i asked "Daphne Greengrass" she said "but its still a party right? We do need to keep up appearences" she said and even i had to agreee with her. "So what are you going to be dressed as?" i asked her "i dont know im thinking you know wearing like a thick cloak but having you know like something super slutty underneath then like revealing my outfit for real" she said "although i think thats more your thing". "Are you saying im a slut?" i asked with a raised eyebrow "no course not i mean youve been with blaise for what 3 years now?" she asked "yeah on and off" i said "well anyways its like your thing because you have this really sweetish face but then your really dirty and stuff" she said "ill take that as a compliment" i said "i should be the one taking that as a compliment" Blaise said in a husky voice and again we kissed this time though he pushed me against the table "hey no stop the making out" Pansy said and she put a piece of ice down Blaise's shirt causing him to bite down on my tongue. "Oww!" i yelled as my tongue throbed then i glared at Blaise and got off his lap sticking my tongue into my Pumpkin Juice "oh come on babe" he whined "so i think i will do that Pansy" i said "but then what will you wear?" i asked. Suddenly i felt Blaise put his hand on the waistband of my skirt and it started to wander down my front "umm i dont know any ideas?" she asked but i was a bit preoccupied by keeping track of his hand that it took me a few moment to respond "an Angel" i asked. This made both Blaise and Pansy laugh "oh yeah im a real angel" she said and Blaise let his hand slip into my panties "umm it could be an ironic type of thing you know?" i asked my voice sounding forceful. "I dont think anyone would buy that though" Blaise said and i glared at his ability to finger me and talk normally at the same time he just smirked at me "but still worth a try" i said and Pansy nodded "youve got a point" she said "i should go look at my mom's catalog to see what ill need then" she said and ran off (her mother was a designer). Then i turned to Blaise and pulled his hand out of my skirt while glaring "what did i do?" he asked innocently and i got up "not enough" i whispered in his ear huskily then pulled him to his feet and down to the Common Room and then up to his Dorm but sadly when we got there we saw Draco and Tawny sitting there kissing softly "Dammit" Blaise muttered "hey guys" i said loudly so that they broke apart and i saw that Draco's skin looked kind of gray and he ahd dark circles under his eyes but i didnt wanna push him into answering me so i ignored it. "Hey"Tawny said brightly "so did you hear there's going to be a Halloween Party?" i asked her and she shook her head "Pansy wants to get dressed as an Angel and imma do this thing with a thick cloak but underneath imma have this super $exy outfit" i said "mmm cant wait to take it off" Blaise said lazily from his bed and Tawny fake gagged "i am not removing what has been said" he murmured "i guess i could be a $exy cat" she said "cant wait" Draco said and kissed her neck "oh no way if we cant shag you two cant either" Blaise said "plus stop eye shagging my sister!". "Oh but i cant stop shes just so iresistble" Draco mocked so Blaise shrugged and grabbed my hips and dragged me bakc onto the bed were we started to make out heatidly, just as his hands were going to lift my shirt off Draco gave in "Alright Alright! Well stop snogging sheesh!" he said and we turned back to him smirking "ofcourse you will".