Chapter 45

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38354874

A/N: I must warn you now. The story is going ot be taking a very lets say abrupt twist to it. Some of you may not like it some of you may i dont really know what youd think about it once you read it but thats the way my creative juices are taking me. I hope you like it if not do comment i want to know your opinions on it

A few days later we were now in the Great Hall of hte Mansion now being able to be above groudn having yes another meeting. "Now that Bloodtraitor store owned by the Weasley's they cant just be running their store in Diagon Alley fro free now can they?" Voldemort said "We must have them pay a fee" he said and they all nodded "who'd like to- ah Jaya ofcoruse why am i not surprised? Always wanting to prove yourself!" he said. "VEry well then now i will be away on business for a very long time and i epect you to take care of this business weekly and they need to pay a large fee. You and Draco have special opportunities to get out of school" he said and i nodded calmly.

"Im going to go now if thats alright" i said to my father who nodded then i went out of the Hall and out of the Manor once i was outside the gates i apparated thinking of the WEasley's Jokeshop. I dont know why id volunteered i didnt have to, i no longer needed to earn my father's respect i already had that i just i guess i jsut wanted to do this. I apparated outside of a brightly colored store and i laughed when i was the You-no-poo sign outside the store It was bright colored but it looked darker somehow darker than last year that is.

I opened the door and had an extreme feeling of giddyness when i was hit with the bright colors inside and there were stll a few kids inside not nearly as much as there used to be. At the counter a boy was sitting with a large cut in his face. I recognized him as one who my mother had tortured. "Now then that should do it" the guy from the batlle over little whinging said as he patched up the boy's face. "Thank you Mr.Weasley" he said in a small voice "call me fred" the red head said. The boy jumped off the Counter and he stoppped cold once he spotted me then he ran out while i smirked. "What the hel are you doing here?! Death Eaters are not welcome in this store! Especially not ones who torture innocent children" he said in an angry tone "Relax" i held up my hands "im not armed" i said setting my wand down on the coutner then i spread my arms and legs out and put my hands on my head. Fred came around the COutner and patted me down then he leaned against it once hed made sure i was safe. "It was my mother that tortured the kid. Not me" i said "im not all bad" i said fixing him with a look as if to dare him to say i was bad "i dotn know why i jsut said that" i muttered. "Anyway i was sent here to collect a small fee that you need to pay weekly" i said "fee?" he asked as i sat down on the counter next to him. "Mhmm Blood Traitors and Half Breeds must pay what they owe us 'Purebloods' while we do let them live" i said and rolled my eyes "Total bull" i said "3 out of my 4 Grandparrents were full blooded Pure Bloods the otehr is full blooded Muggle" i said. "Who is your dad Anyway? You said at school you didnt know who he was" he said and i turned away "im supposed to make you pay but i wont i unlike the rest of my family know how to appreciate kindness and you saved me im not going to make you pay for that" i said. "Thanks i guess" he said "You didnt answer me howeve, who'r youre parents?" he asked again. "Youd hate me more than you do if i tell you" i said "i dont hate you" he said "i wouldnt have saved you if i did".

"Fine their Tom Riddle and Bellatrix LEstrange" he paled "i dont know why i keep telling you these things! I shouldnt! Theyll catch me then theyll kill me, and you" i said in a deadly whisper. "I should go" i jumped off the counter and was almsot out hte door when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back "you can stay here if you want. I mean you seem to be pretty terrified of them if youre like this creaped out wouldnt want you to get hurt or anything" he said. "To be Terrified is for the weak" i hissed "well maybe its time for you to accept it and be weak your only human and your only 17" he said. "Im 2 years older than you and am a guy and still i cry sometimes because of what ive seen. You on the other hand or on the bad guy's side and you must have seen way worse things!" he said. "Maybe i have but im not going to share that with you you Bloodtraitor" i slapped him "I know you dont mean that" he said softly "if one day it gets too bad just come here whenever you need to talk" he said and after a dirty look from me i left, my dress sweeping behind me the last thing that he was able to see before i disapparated home.