Chapter 12 Florrum

The next morning we all groggily got out of bed. We said our goodbyes to Korkie, Lagos, Soniee and Amis. And all got on the same ship which was called the Twilight where Captain Danga was already waiting. "Where is Master Secura" Katooni asked "General Secura had to return to Felucia late last night." Ahsoka said. "So your coming with us back to Courascant." Aaron said. "Ok" Katooni said softly. We got back to the cruiser and were almost back to Couruscant when The Twilight was low on feul. "The Twilight is almost out of fuel, Ilia whats the closest planet" Ahsoka asked. I went over opened up my pad and connected it to the ship. I looked at it. "Well not very many places were in the Sertar Sector" I said "Isn't that where Florrum is"? Atika asked. Katooni looked like she just saw a ghost. "Yes" she said "well what can we expect there" Danga asked "Pirates" Ahsoka muttered miserably

We approached Florrum and landed Katooni almost begged to let her stay on The Twilight but Ahsoka made her come. Then a male Weequay came up to us. I could sense that Katooni knew him. But I don't think she enjoyed his company. "Ahsoka, what can I do for you" The man asked "Hondo" she replied "Yes I am still here" he said irritably "Anyway I know you didn't just come for my ehh company" Thenhe noticed Katooni "Ahh Katooni how are you ehh doing" she didn't answer. "We need fuel for our ship" Ahsoka said "Yes well how much are you willing to pay" Ahsoka Atika and Aaron looked at each other.

30 min later.

I saw this one Weequay working near the hyperdrive compartment. I went up to him "what are you doing" I asked. He gave me a dirty look. "Fixing this up" he said but I didn't believe him. Finally the ship was full of fuel. Hondo came over to the guy "fixing" our hyperdrive. "Wando what are you ehh doing" he asked. "Nothing sir just checking their hyperdrive was ok" he said. I could sense he was afraid of Hondo yet I still didn't think he was checking it.

We all got aboard The Twilight, and Ahsoka started it up we flew out of Florrum orbit. When I realized we had an astromech droid with us. "Areseven have you locked Courascant's coordinates?" Ahsoka asked. R7 whistle as to agree with her.

Tirana called me over. Just before we left Florrum orbit. "I remember flying a plane sorta like the twilight. Before I was brought to the jedi temple." I smiled unlike the rest of us Tirana came when she was around the age of 7. I came when I was 2 or 3 so I don't remember much of my family or even if I had a family. If I had parent who loved me, On Ryloth Tirana had a mum and dad and an Uncle named Cham. (Syndulla) and many cousins, one who was only a few years younger her name was Hera. It's so fun hearing about her home stories as I nor even Ahsoka have been back to Shilli since before the war.

"R7 prepare to make the jump to light speed" Ahsoka said. When I rembered. "Master was somthing wrong with our hyperdrive" she looked confused "No, what makes you say that" she asked. I explained what had happens with Wando. "We'll if he messed around with our hyperdrive we'll find out soon enough. " she said "Were not really gonna chance it are we" Atika asked "We sure are" Ahsoka answered. "But what if we end up like Evie Jamison." Tirana asked "I'm not gonna ask how you four know about Evie Jamison, but her disappearance was 10 years ago, our ships have changed so much since then." Ahsoka said The without warning she said "R7 activated the hyperdrive". And that's when it happened...