Chapter 8 Onderon

We arrived on Onderon in no time at all. Ahsoka seemed very nervous for some reason I can tell she hasn't told me everything. We got off and I saw a beautiful city I looked around a saw we were on a landing port nearest the castle.

"Ahsoka it's so good to see you again, despite the circumstances." I heard a male voice from behind us. I turned around and saw a guy who I'm assuming was the senator of Onderon. "You too, Senator Bonteri" Ahsoka replied, he raised his eyebrow, I nudged my Master. "May I present Ilia Tasquot my Padawan" she said. "It's nice to meet" he was cut off by Ahsoka's comlink beeping. A hologram of Aaron and Tirana appeared. "Ahsoka we've landed on Carlac" Aaron said "Tirana how are you doing" I asked "better every minute" she said, and the hologram died out. "Carlac, interesting" Lux said as AHsoka gave him a disapproving glance. I was confused "Why what happened on Carlac" I asked enthusiastically. "Nothing important" she said waving off my question. "I'll escort you to the castle" Lux said. We walked through main square which Ahsoka said had changed alot since the last time she had been there. In the middle of the square there was a statue of a woman named Steela Gererra she looked mid twenties, the streets were lined with vendors selling their wares.

We finally reached the castle when Ahsoka's Comlink beeped saying that Aayla and Katooni made it to Christophsis. I walked inside and what I saw was amazing! The halls were long and majestic, and the marble floors really made the place look very classy. Ahsoka sent a small platoon of clone troopers to do a quick scan of the markets. Ahsoka's Comlink beeped and Atika and Mona came up as well as Aayla and Katooni. "We are reporting that Alderaan was clear and we have met up with General Secura and Padawan Langora on Christophsis". Atika said "That a good idea ... Another beep came in and Aaron and Tirana came up. "Carlac is clear, except for a small group of battle droids which were useless." Aaron said quickly as they were added to the group of tiny holographic people. "Good That leaves Chritsophsis and Onderon unchecked. Commander Secura, and Commander Montesnay, will look around Christophsis. Commander Vance why don't you and Padawan Zanio meet us here on Onderon. I have sent a small platoon of troopers to check the city market they should be back soon. "Copy that" Aaron said "We await your arrival" and all the holograms died out.

1 hour later.

We had met up with Tirana (whose arm had now completly healed) in the square and started talking about how strange the clone's scanners were, when the had approached an area just outside the city when Ahsoka's comlink beeped. The four on Christophsis appeared "Nothing on Christophsis" Atika said with a sigh "We think we've found the base" Aaron said "Yes, we have sent clones on the outskirts of Onderon and their scanner picked up droid activity coming from below". Ahsoka added "Do you re-in-ments" then the line went dead. "Somthings jamming our communications" Ahsoka said "it must be the droids at that outpost! Come on! We can't wait" I said and I started running towards the market place exit, and Tirana followed

(Ahsoka)

Aaron looked at me with with a smirk. "Now who does that remind you of" he asked feigning suprise. I punched him in the shoulder playfully and we followed our padawans...