Chapter 23 A Little Helper

Ilia's POV

I looked at the group of people sitting in front of me, shuddering I thought of our future, what would happen to us and more importantly where is Lesa! "Excuse me" I heard a voice say to me. A young girl maybe 10 or 11 was standing in front of me. "Hello" I said a little confused "Those mean people were looking at you" she said, but I didn't sense any fear. I didn't speak, I wasn't sure where this conversation was going till I noticed something in her hand. "They dropped this" she said, her pure innocent eyes gazing at it. I looked at it, eyes widening! It's a transmitter! I study it my jaw agap, I look at the little girl who smiled and said, "Use this to save her, please" then she vanished. I'm not talking she walked away, no she completely vanished! Poof! The girl had looked like a Mirialan with curly black hair, slightly resembling Lesa. I wondered if it was a force ghost.
The others were still talking when Evie noticed the transmitter in my hand. "Hey, where'd you get that from". Confusion blossomed onto my face, "didn't you see the girl" I asked. "What girl" Naria questioned. "Never, mind I'll tell you later" I promised, "but first- we have to save Lesa!"

A.N .... I'm .... Sorry I've just been so busy with school and I kinda forgot about Padawan for a while, so umm sorry. It's short, but it's something...