Chapter 14.5 In Chains

A.N I'm a horrible person... I have gotten so many messages saying for me to continue this and I haven't actually seen them till now... I deleted the wattpad app and forgot all about wattpad until my friend asked me a few days ago if I had it... I have decided to put this point five chapter for some extra special readers blaster_blade_7 and Evie3sw this one is for you 😉

(Ilia)

Where am I? I looked around the strange room I was being kept in. They obviously hadn't held a jedi before... Then I remembered. I was trying to get on the Twilight and I heard, Death. Master Plo, Master Mundi. All the jedi except a select few, from our galaxy... Why? Did the other feel this? It gave me a cramp in my stomach just thinking about it... Maybe I was wrong! Maybe it was just a dream! Maybe I was dreaming the whole thing, maybe I was on a separatist ship, maybe they had captured me when when they attacked the temple. But I knew in my heart it wasn't so

Suddenly a door opened in front of me, a man wearing armour and a man in a suit walked in. He was wearing a badge that read Colonel Jeffery Morgan. He looked me up and down and finally said. "What is this"

My eyelids felt heavy,

"She was one of the aliens that came on the ship" the man in the armour said

He looked me up and down.

"Quite young, isn't she" he snarled

I didn't have enough energy to talk back, so I decided to pretend do be unconsious.

"Yes sir, some of the test we took said she's a young teenager" the armoured guy said. Tests? What's tests? I thought to myself.

"And her friends"

"Escaped sir, on that ship"

I smiled. They were safe and that's all that mattered. I dont think they'll come back for me... In a few years would they still remeber me? I thought that I might end up like Evie just a name that people believed dead. I thought of other jedi who were MIA but I couldn't think of any.

"Shes quite ugly" the Colonol said. I winced and hoped he hadn't noticed. Jedi weren't vain but it definantly stung to be called ugly. Espicially by someone holding me captive. I heard once that Master Tano had been held a slave, I wondered what she was doing now.

He approached close to me, he lifted my head by my chin and studied my face.

"Immature Weak" he spat. I couldn't take these insults anymore one more and...

"Freak" My eyes darted open, using force and shoved him back with all the force power I could muster his head hit the back wall and blood slowly trickled out. "so your awake" he mumbled. The chains around my wrists seemed together somehow. "I'm awake your filthy rude" but I did not get to finish my sentence for a jolt of electricity coursed through me all of a sudden starting from my wrists. I screamed. "Unless you want that to happen again, you will answer my question" Colonol Morgan said. That's when I noticed the armoured guy had a remote in his hand. He must be controlling the electric pulses!

"We saw you activate this, what is it" Colonol Morgan said and he pulled out a familiar silver cylinder. "It's to powerful for you" I snapped. "My men have experimented with it. How is the light... Contained" he asked. I scoffed "why would I tell you" another bolt of electricity. "How is the light contained" but I wouldn't speak.

"How about another question" he said as the man in the armour was about to press a button for another shock of electricity. "Who are these people" he asked. He brought up a picture on the wall with pictures of Ahsoka, Evie and everyone else. Next to their pictures where a whole lot of question marks. "Why" I asked simply. Without answering my question he continues "Do you know them"

"Yes"

"How"

"They are my friends"

"I guessed" he stopped talking instead he rubbed the spot on the back of his head where blood rush was slowly stopping.

"You certainly are a snippy one"

"I get it from Master Tano" my eyes widened as I realized what I had said. Oh no...

"Master Tano" he asked.

"Nothing"

"Is that one of these people"?

I didn't say anything

"Answer Me Girl"! He said aggresivly

I shook my head not trusting myself to speak again.

He snatched the remote from the man and put a small lever to the top. And pressed....

The pain was brutal starting in my writs and expanding everywhere. I kept thinking he'll stop now until I couldnt feel myself thinking. I screamed, and screamed but he wouldn't stop

"Sir her heart is reaching critical mass" the man in the armour said. And the Colonol stopped the shock. It was still lingering, and I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't breathe, my heart was still wildly beating.

"Is she one of these people" he asked again. I nodded not wanting to feel the excruciating pain again. In the next 15 minutes I had told him all of their names. I felt drowsy. He asked how we got to Earth. I said I didn't know. He pressed the button again and said "Not good enough" and I passed out...