Elsewhere |42|

I held my walkie talkie close to me as I waited for Carls voice. "Okay, I'm here." He said. "And me!" Alexis yelled. 

I laughed, "Hey guys." 

"Why can't you just run away and come back?" Alexis asked being completely serious. "I'm not risking another one of you." I told them truthfully. "Any thing new going on?" I tried to change the subject. 

It was quite for a moment, I figured they didn't get what I said. "Hello?" 

"Look Ellie, Carl needs to tell you something." Alexis' voice dropped into a low tone. "What?" I asked confused. "Ellie I-" The call was cut by a strong voice. "What are you doing out here?" 

I dropped the walkie and the channel flipped. 

"Just wait til your dad finds out." Tyler, one of the saviors, smirked grabbing my sleeve. I yanked away and kicked him. He caught my up coming punch and pinned me down. "Now, you don't want to do that?" He whispered in my ear. 

I struggled under him and I heard him laugh. "I can go away and pretend I never saw you but, it's going to cost you." He looked down at me. I shook my head and spat at him. He laughed as he slapped me and pulled my hair. "Don't worry, I like a struggle." 

"Tyler!" Anna yelled walking over to us. "Let her go." She pushed him off. Anna looked down at my face and noticed the hand print. "Take me not her." Anna crossed her arms. I gave her a confused look. "You've done it before." She kept talking. 

Tyler looked at me then to Anna. 

A small smirk laid on his lips as he followed the girl back home. 

I put the walkie back in the spot Jesus left it for me. I walked back to camp knowing I had to stop Tyler from hurting Anna. 

I ran into the Sanctuary and went to find Negan. I ran threw countless hallways and finally found the big door Anna mentioned. I opened it and he was cuddled up with some girl. His eyes shot over to me and I stood there glaring at him. 

"So this is what you do while your daughter gets raped by your men!?" I yelled my anger radiating off me. "What are you talking about?" He sounded confused. "Whoever Tyler is has been harassing Anna for God knows how long!" I raised my voice even higher. 

"Is that what she told you?" Negan laughed lightly. "She loves her stories." Negan shook his head. "No, thats what I witnessed. After he tried to do the same thing to me." I told him. His eyes grew dark as he stood up. "No one touches my girls." He grabbed Lucille and walked out. 

I followed him to where Tyler's room was. He knocked with the bat and no one answered. I stepped back and kicked the door. It popped open and Negan stared at me impressed. "Rick was a cop." I shook him off. 

Tyler walked out of a small room wearing a towel. "Hey Boss." Tyler smiled at him. "Where's Anna?" Negan said looking around. "Probably off starting trouble with Damien." Tyler rolled his eyes. 

I scoffed and walked towards a closet. 

I opened it and saw my sister tied up in a bra with tape over her mouth. I bent down to hug her and she laid her head on me. I untied her and handed her my jacket. "Thanks." She whispered. Negan swung his bat around as Tyler made up some excuse. 

"Okay, if Anna came on to you, why does Ellie have a hand print on her face?" Negan pointed at me. Tyler looked down. "It was me, sir." Tyler told the truth. Negan clapped, "Great, that wasn't that hard." 

Negan grabbed Tyler and threw him on the ground. 

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked. "What you want me too." Negan looked at me. "I don't want you to kill him." I shook my head frantically. "Of course you do, that's why you came to me." Negan smirked. "No, I, I came to you because I wanted to save Anna." I tried to reason. 

"So you don't want me to kill him?" He asked me. I looked over at Anna who continued to look down. I thought about what my mom used to say, "You always protect family, even if you don't agree with them." 

"Do it." I turned around. 

"No, wait, Boss, I'm really sorry!" I heard Tyler yell. "You heard her Tyler, she wants you dead." 

"And what's my main rule?" He bent down to the man. "Your daughters get what they want." Tyler whispered. "What if we use the iron?" Anna suggested. "Anna, Ellie choose death." Negan turned to us. I was trying to look anywhere but the scene in front of me. 

"But, I guess you can choose how he dies." Negan smirked. 

"We'll settle this is a few days." Negan began to walk out. "I'll have someone come by and get your things." He said as he walked out. "I hope you like cages." I heard him laugh from down the hallway and I followed Anna out. 

"You didn't have to do that." She said as we went to our room. 

"Yes, I did." I turned to look at her. "Why?" She asked. "One. You saved me. Two. I'm a better person than anyone here." I cracked a smiled. "So you're a hero?" Anna laughed. "Nope, I'm a Survivor." 

Anna rolled her eyes as she pulled out her books. 

I sat with my journal and started my entry for the day. 

It's been 1 day and I'm starting to get used to having a family. It's not like my other family, they don't know what it's like to have someone look after them. But, I'm going to teach them. And then we'll all live together in piece. 

Or so I thought....