Elsewhere |41|

The next day I woke up in Daryl's bed.

I could hear everyone gathering in the front of the community. The slow knock at the door told me I need to get up. I slowly walked down the stairs and when I opened. A man who I remembered, but didn't, stood there.

"Eloise!" He said rather loud.

"It's just Ellie." I snapped.

"I'm just playing with you." He chuckled. I kept a straight face with him. "I got you a surprise." He tried to change the subject. He stepped back and I saw Daryl. I ran past Negan but he grabbed me. "Whoa!" Negan growled.

"I was talking about your sister." He smiled pointing at the girl who resembled me.

"Hey Ellie." She smirked.

I glared and turned the other way. "Rick." Negan smiled turning. "Help Ellie pack, she's moving in with her family." Negan said with the biggest smile. My eyes widened. "No I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes walking back in my house. I slammed the door shut and turned. Carl was in the kitchen. "He's making me leave." I walked over to him. He nodded and hugged me. "I'm gonna come for you."

"Promise."

"Always."

I pulled back and smashed my lips to his. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

As my back hit the wall I broke the kiss. "We can't." I looked down. "I understand." Carl nodded pulling back. "I'll help you pack." He saod Walking upstairs.

I began to follow him when, the door opened and Anna happily skipped in. "What?" I spat. "Just making sure you aren't planning to leave."

I looked up at Carl who wasn't there. "Who you looking for?" She asked. "No one." I simply said.

"Doubt it." She rolled her eyes walking up the stairs. I hoped she wouldn't find Carl and that he had common since, but I was wrong on both.

"Well, aren't you going to introduce us?" She asked.

I shook my head. "He was just leaving." I glared at him. He got my hint and nodded. "I guess this is goodbye." He looked down at me.

He leaned in for a kiss and I turned my head. "Bye Carl." I held back my tears. He nodded and walked out.

I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't want her to know my weakness.

~

"It feels good to be a family again." Negan wrapped his arms around me. I moved back making it fall. Anna sat next to me as we drove back. "I wanna go home." I looked out the window. "We are going home." Anna snickered.

"Where ever you live, is not my home." I snapped.

"Whoa!" Negan glared at me. "You need an attitude check." Negan pointed his bat at me. "Are you gonna hit me like you did my friends?"

A smile formed on his lips at the thought.

"I think I'm gonna like you."

"Don't worry you won't." I assured.

_

We arrived at the sanctuary and Anna hopped out. I followed slowly and she turned towards me. "While Negan finds your room, you'll be staying in mine." She said. I nodded and followed her.

As she walked she told me a lot about her. "Why do you call him Negan?" I asked as she opened her door. "He told me to." She sighed. "I think it's a power thing." Anna jumped to her bed. "We really do look a like." She touched my hair.

"I dyed it." I explained the blonde.

"I did too." She showed me her ends. "I had someone cut it though." She ran her hands through it. "I'm over due for a hair cut." I laughed. "Do you have curly hair too?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes!"

"It's so annoying." We both said. We went silent and looked down.

"I know your worried about your friends." She said. I nodded, "I just miss them." I explained. "Anyone important?"

I nodded.

"Carl."

"Which one's that?"

"The boy with one eye." I thought.

"Negan likes him." Anna smiled. "A lot actually."

"Why?"

She shrugged, "A guy thing, I guess." I knew she didn't know the real reason. "So do you think we have some weird twin thing?" She asked pulling out a bag of chips. "I don't know, I don't believe in that stuff."

She agreed and handed me the bag.

"They're Sun Chips." She said as I grabbed them. "My favorite." She smiled at me.

"Mine too." I looked down at the bag.

Carls as well.

"We have a lot in common." She smiled. "We're gonna be best friends." Anna smiled. I thought about Alexis and Enid. "No." I shook my head. "We will never be best friends." I turned around and walked over to a recliner in the corner.

There was a blanket so I cuddled into it.

Anna was reading some magazine while I wrote in my journal.

I miss Carl, I could've put up a fight. But, I wouldn't risk getting another one of them hurt.
I just wish Negan would go away.

I looked up as someone stood over me. "A journal." Anna said. "The plot thickens."

She flipped to page one and began reading. "This is from the beginning of the apocalypse?" She looked at me. I snatched it back from her and she crossed her arms waiting.

"Yes, it is." I shut it.

"That was a lot of names." She sat in front of me. "Most of them are dead." I sighed. "And your father just killed another." I rolled my eyes.

"Glenn." Anna whispered.

"Huh?" I looked at her. "Nothing." She handed me the book. "I know you don't like me, but you should work on pretending. Negan doesn't want his daughters unhappy. And if they are, someone might die." Anna looked at me.

I nodded.

"Great!" She clapped. "I'll introduce you to my friends." Anna began to walk out her room.

"Damien!" She yelled as we got to a big door. He opened it and my eyes widen. "What the f-!" I was cut off by Anna. "Oh, oops." She giggled.

"You two already met." Anna smirked.

I glared at Damien and turned to walk away. "All you of you guys are crazy!" I yelled as I opened Anna's door.

I laid down in the chair.

"Ellie listen." Damien said from behind me. "No, you listen!" I stood up. "If i didn't have a heart, I would tell Negan some lie to get your head bashed in, but I'm not that cruel. So you're going to stop talking to me and never look at me again." I pushed him out.

"Whoa, hands off my dude." Anna wrapped her arms around him. "I thought you were gay!" I raised my voice. "Really, she fell for it?" Anna said.

"Ellie." Damien sighed.

"Fuck all of you!" I walked away. I didn't know where I was going but I was away from them.