Elsewhere |34|

Ellie Moore

I walked by the walls with Michonne. Everything was quiet in Alexandria. Well, besides the fact you could hear the moans from the herd.

"So, you and Carl?" Michonne turned to look at me. "It's..... complicated." I shrugged kicking the dirt.

"So you two aren't back together?" She nodded. I shook my head. "No we are but, it's just complicated." I sighed.

"Go check up on him okay? Can't have him getting in to trouble." I nodded and saw Ron, Rick, and Carl walking somewhere.

I decided to follow. Rick rudely crumbled the papers Gabriel taped up. I bent down and picked them up. After smoothing them, I handed them back.

"Sorry." I whispered.

We made it to the back of Alexandria and I quickly found out about gun training. "He's training Ron?" I crossed my arms asking Carl. He nodded.

"That's what it looks likes." He rolled his eyes. "Someone's not happy about that." I looked up. "I'm fine." I shook my head leaning into him. "Are you wearing cologne?"

Carl blushed and I kissed his check.

"Carl. Ellie. Come show him how you hold the gun." We got closer and picked up one. "Not act as if you two were gonna shoot each other."

I pointed the gun and aimed.

"I go for the middle of the head, right in between the eyes." I explained. "And I go for the forehead." Carl said.

I lowered mine and Carl followed.

"Handguns are a little better for the first go." Carl said. "If you two were listening you would've heard me just say that." Rick sighed placing his hand on he wooden table.

"Ellie, if someone's in front of you and you have a gun, what do you do?" Rick shot the question at me.

"Well, you're gonna be scared." I crossed my arms looking at Ron. "No time to think." Carl added on. "I didn't know you were Ellie?" I turned to him shocked.

Carl stuck his tongue out and I stood on my tippy toes. I kissed him sliding my tongue on his. He went to pull away so I grabbed his lip in between my teeth slowly.

"You two! Seriously, I'm teaching a lesson!" Rick said.

"Now answer the question." Rick said angrily.

"You'll pull the trigger when it gets in front of you." I answered before Carl did.

"But you'll miss!" Carl yelled.

"You didn't let me finish. So, as Carl said you'll miss, and you'll be dead. But, if you raise you're gun to your eye, you'll get it." I smiled.

"Be strong enough to wait for your moment." Carl looked at Ron.

"Can I, uh...?" Ron pointed at my gun. "Hold it?" I asked. He nodded. I shrugged and took out the ammo.

He took it and aimed. His finger sat on the trigger. Rick moved it. "Carl, why did I do that?"

"Don't put your finger on the trigger, unless you're gonna shoot." He said.

Ron handed me it back and Rick hands him another. "Keep this one with you. Just for practice."

~

Carl took me to his room and laid me on the bed. I waited for him to lay down but he walked to his dresser. I watched him put something in his pocket, yet I couldn't tell what.

"Hey, what's that?" I asked getting up.

"Nothing." Carl turned walking towards me. He laid down and pulled me in his chest. "I love you." He kissed my forehead. "Funny, I hate you." I looked up.

Carl laughed and kissed the top of my head.