Elsewhere |36|

Ellie Moore *A few weeks later*

I woke up to the sound of aloud bang. "Daryl?" I opened my door heading downstairs. "Sorry, Elle." He stood up holding a pan in his hands. I shook my head, "It's okay. What is all this?" I looked around the room at the different bowls.

"Well, Carol usually makes you breakfast, I just thought, well.. since she moved out..." I cut him off. "Carl invited me to eat with him." Daryl nodded, "I see."

"I promise tomorrow." I pointed as I headed upstairs.

I walked outside and Alexis smiled at me

I walked outside and Alexis smiled at me. I made my way over to her and she handed me one of Carols cookies.

"Wanna hang out?" She asked. I nodded. "Later, I'm eating breakfast with the Grimes siblings." I laughed. She nodded back. "Docks by noon." I walked away going inside Ricks house.

I held my ears as I walked in due to the loud music. "What is that horrible sound?" I asked walking inside. "Carl's been throwing that ball since he woke up." Rick said.

"Nah, the music." I laughed at him.

Rick rolled his eyes and I was handed Judith. I gave her a piece of my cookie and she happily ate it.

"We ran out of toothpaste." Michonne stepped in. Rick nodded. "I'll write that down."

"Carl!" Michonne yelled as she looked at me. "What?! Denise says it's PT." Carl said as he continued to throw the ball.

Rick laughed. "Come out here, we can't hear you!" Rick said. "I heard him." I spoke up. Rick shushed me.

"I said Denise says it PT." Rick and Carl said at the same time. "You heard me." Carl laughed. I ran up to hug him and he kissed my forehead.

"I missed you." He sighed.
"I missed you." I looked up.

"Okay, Carl, we need to change that bandage." Michonne said. Carl nodded walking away. I walked to the kitchen with Judith on my hip.

"Walfe." She said as she pointed.

"Yes Judy, Waffles." I laughed taking them out and putting them in the 4 toasters. They popped up and I put two more in.

I sat down and ripped Judith's up into small pieces. I put two for Carl on a plate and added syrup and butter. I did the same for mine and Rick walked.

"Glad you made some for me." Rick laughed opening the fridge. "I put two more in there, one for you and one for Michonne." I pointed.

"I was joking, give those to her, I should be heading out." Rick laughed grabbing a water as he left.

Michonne grabbed her waffles and left as well. Carl came in with a new shirt on. "Hey Princess." He kissed me.

"Hi babe." I said stuffing my mouth. Carl laughed and ate as well. "Enid and I are going to read comics, wanna come?" He asked.