Elsewhere |21|

Ellie Moore

Everything is going perfect.

The sad gloomy days that I woke up to see were no longer there. Rick doesn't know the whereabouts of the governor. He said he's probably somewhere far away.

We took in the Woodbury people, well what's left of them.

According to a girl named Karen, he went psycho and killed everyone. She was hiding under a body and didn't get noticed.

If you're wondering my answer to Carl's question I said yes.

I'm beginning to think God knows what he's doing.

Ellie
Rick
Daryl

Carol

Carl
Glenn

The remaining survivors.

The Atlanta group...

"What are you writing?" Patrick said. Patrick is Carl's acquaintance. He about 2 years older than us and is more about Legos then guns. "I'm planning your death," I said tapping my pencil against my chin. "Would you like to die from a walker bite or a strange disease?"

"Very funny." Patrick laughed.

He sat down and I turned to look at him. "Did I say you may sit next to me?" I said confused. "No, but, I'm doing so anyway." I nodded closing my journal.

"Tell me, Patrick, what's Carl up too." I leaned back. "Helping his dad in the garden," Patrick said.

"Sound fun." I stood up. "Bye." I waved skipping off. I found Carl laughing and I smiled. He turned and looked at me. "Hey, Elliepop!" He took off his gloves.

I walked over to them and he hugged me. "Rick." I smiled. Rick smiled. "Hey, Violet." I waved at the pig.

"Really?" Rick said. I put my hands up. "Carl named her." I defended myself. "You told me too!" He shot back. I rolled my eyes. "Carl what did we talk about?" I said pointing at him. "If you want to be apart of the gang-gang life you must not snitch." He said. "Now, you get back to work." I kissed his cheek.

"Carl, I can handle this you go ahead."

Carl shook his head. "Nah, I'm gonna help." I waved and walked away. "Morning Ellie." Carol handed me my food. I thanked her and sat down next to Patrick. "Hello, a good friend of mine Pat." I smiled. "Where's your uncle?" He said. I shrugged. "He's not my uncle and I don't keep up with him."

"Oh, I found him nevermind," Patrick said standing up. I rolled my eyes. "Mr. Dixon, I just wanted to thank you for the deer you brought back yesterday," Pat said smiling. "It was a real treat, sir."

"And I'd be honors shake your hand."

Daryl licked his fingers and then slapped Patrick's hand. I laughed and Carol told me to hand out the food. "And I'd be honored to shake your hand." I mocked Patrick. He rolled his eyes. "Your uncle is the manliest man I ever known," Pat said.

Alexis walked over to us and hugged me. "Hey E." She smiled and looked over at Patrick. She blushed looking down. I laughed lightly hitting her. "Be glad you haven't met her dad." Alexis got into the conversation.