Elsewhere |31|

Ellie Moore

I sat in Carl's room as he slept. He rolled over and put his head on my stomach. My hands played with his hair and he slowly sat up.

"Morning." He said.

"It's after noon." I corrected him. Carl shrugged. "Same difference." He stood up and went to check on Judith.

"Ellie!" Carol opened the door. "Yes." I said. "I thought you weren't supposed to be here without an adult." She crossed her arms.

"Maggie was here." I said.

"Where is she now?" Carol asked. "With Deanna, she's asking about the meeting tonight." I said.

"I know Glenn told me." She said.

"I'll check on you later, and don't think I won't know." She pointed her finger at me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not planning on doing that." I said.

Carol nodded and walked out the door.

"When's your uncle coming back?" Carl stepped back in the room. "I don't know." I looked down.

"Ewie." A baby said.

I looked up surprised. "Did she just say..."

Carl smiled. "Yeah."

I reached out for her and and she crawled on to me. The door opened and Carl stood up. "Dad." He ran towards him. "Hey." Rick said.

I stood by the couch and watched them. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Rick nodded.

"Look, I'm sorry." Rick said looking at the both of us. "I heard about the meeting." I said. "Both of you are staying home." He demanded.

"That's what it is now right?" Carl said. "Home?"

"Yeah." Rick said. Carl smiled and I shook my head. His smile gets me every time. They both looked over at me and Carl winked.

"Not again." I laughed.

"I'll see you later." I put Judith in the crib down stairs. Carl kissed me and Rick cleared his throat. I rolled my eyes.

"Bye." I started to walk out the door. "So Carl gets a kiss and I get nothing." Rick rolled his eyes. "I see how it is."

I ran towards him and hugged him. "Glad you're okay Rick." I said. I began to walk outside only to run into Enid. "Hey." She smiled. I smiled back and she started to talk to me. I was confused at first but then kinda enjoyed talking to someone around my age.

"So you've known Carl since the beginning of this?" She said as we sat on my couch. I nodded, "If you would have told me that I was going to be his girlfriend, I would probably laugh in your face." I shook my head.

Enid laughed.

"So Ron." I turned to look at her. She rolled her eyes. "Don't get me started." She looked at her hands. I shook my head. "I get it." I sighed. "You're only with him because he's the only one who doesn't get the world." I nodded.

She shook her head.

"I should get going." Enid stood up. I nodded and as she walked towards the door she stopped. "You're not as bad as you put yourself up to be." She opened the door. "Maybe Alexis and you wanna hang out?" She asked.

I nodded.

"We'd like that."

~

"Carl come on!" I said pulling him. He shook his head. "My dad said no." Carl stared into my eyes.

"So you're going to let people decide if your dad can stay or not?!" I yelled. Carl kept quiet and shook his head.

"Wow." I laughed.

"Ellie." Carl grabbed my hand. I looked into his eyes and smashed my lips to his. He kissed back slamming me into the wall. I unbuttoned his shirt and he moved his lips to my neck.

I moaned and he smiled as he began to suck my sweet spot.

"Fuck." I said pushing him away.

"Ellie." He walked closer. "Nope." I walked out the door. Carl followed. "The things you do to me." He shook his head slapping my ass.

We walked over to where the meeting is held and I saw Daryl. I ran towards him and he hugged me. I turned and saw Rick and Pete. Pete was on the ground and Rick held a gun.

Rick stared at a man in between Aaron and Daryl. Michonne picked up her sword.

~

"Nice hickey." Enid laughed as I held a cold spoon on my neck. "Haha funny." I rolled my eyes looking in the mirror. "I should be out there helping train you guys but no, I'm stuck Judy Duty." I turned to make sure Judith was okay.

Enid shook her head.

"Well, if we are being honest I'm on Judy Duty while you're upstairs with her brother." She winked. "No one asked for you to butt in." I laughed walking over to the stairs. "Carl!" I yelled. He ran downstairs and kissed me.

I kissed back slowly and his hands moved to me waist. "I don't know if I should watch this or stop you?" Enid said. "Lets ask Judith what she thinks?" She hinted us to stop. I pulled away and Carl frowned.

"You better pray this hickey goes away before Daryl and your dad get home." I glared at him. He winked. "I'm just letting people know you're mine." He spun me around. I laughed and Enid cleared her throat.

"Will y'all stop being cute for two minutes." She said packing her things. "If y'all our done banging each other I'll be going now." She walked out the door. "Let's play house." I grabbed Judith.

"You're a little kid." Carl laughed.

"I'm your wife you can do whatever you like to me." I winked. He thought for a moment. "I think Judith needs a friend." He looked at my stomach. I laughed and shook my head. "Ellie, you've been gaining wait ever since the first time." He got serious.

I scoffed.

"I'm not pregnant." I assured him. "I just got off my period 2 week ago so chill!" I raised my voice. "Why are you getting mad?" Carl followed me into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and sat Judith on the counter.

I opened the cabinet and searched for food for her. I grabbed a spoon and opened the baby food. I turned around and Carl was in front of me. "Can you just take a test?" He looked into my eyes.

"Get away from me?" I pushed him away.

He grabbed my wrist and stared at me coldly. "No." I got past him and grabbed his sister. She opened her mouth and I fed her. Carl walked off somewhere and I sighed. "You're brothers an annoying person." I rolled my eyes.

She giggled and grabbed my hair. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "You're so cute." I laughed pushing her hair out of her face. Her face twisted and I heard a soft cough escape her lips. I patted her back and she kept coughing.

"Babe!" I yelled for Carl.

"Carl!!" I cried as Judith kept coughing. He ran downstairs quickly. "What happened?!" He yelled frantically. I picked her up and ran toward the doctor. I ran in and Carl followed. Tara looked at me and I looked down at coughing Judith.

The new doctor who's name I failed to remember checked her out.

"I can't find nothing wrong with her." She said checking her throat. I rubbed Judy's back and sighed. "So she's fine?" Carl spoke from behind me. "Yep."

I sighed and hugged Carl. "She's okay."