Prolouge

Juliet's POV

We were both two angels, from two different kinds of heavens.

New York, it's hard to survive, because crime is all over the streets.

My dad was an addict to drugs, alcohol, smoking, you name it.

My mom and I are always trying to run away from him, but he always ends up finding us.

Every time he does find us, he beats my mom, and whips me with his belt.

He's been doing this ever since I was old enough to stand.

There were permanent scars on my back, and my wrist were always cut like paper.

We settled in New York, because he's too stupid and scared to look in Manhattan.

I went to school, and that is where I met him.

My savior.

His name is Hayes and other than beating everyone up, stealing, and dating almost every girl in the school, he ended up staying with me..sometimes.

He'd always hook up with his ex-girlfriend, Melanie whenever he got "bored."

But with broken little me...he'd never stay.

And everywhere I look, I find my dad.

If I can't protect myself, who will..?

~.~
A/N: So hey, my name is Jules and this is my first fanfic! Hope you like it!

Warning: this fan fiction contains sexual content, violence, LOTS of plots twists/cliff hangers, and mild language. Please enjoy. :)

Also, it probably contains so grammatical errors and possibly false information (I look a lot of the information up, so hopefully it's not wrong.) This is a work of fiction so all these characters are made up- if anything is true it's a coincidence.

Hope you enjoy Savior; Hayes Grier.