Departure

Four days passed before it was time to say bye to Harry. He catches his flight at 2 in the afternoon and it's currently 8 in the morning.

"One more time, baby." He panted against my neck after rolling off of me. We just had 3 rounds, I'm exhausted.

"Harry, I-" I was interrupted by him kissing my neck, knowing exactly how to get me worked up again. "We don't have time." I sighed.

"Love, I'm gonna be away for 6 weeks... Six long, painful weeks. I'm gonna miss my wife. My hand only does so much." He mumbled. "Please, I'll make it count." He smirked.

"Okay." I gave into him and cupped his cheeks, kissing him with passion.

Everything is so sensitive right now. We just had sex three times, back to back. He woke up at 6:30 to wash a few of his things and I woke up to use the bathroom so when he was on his way back to bed, we bumped into each other and it just sorta happened.

We did some love making last night but it wasn't nearly as much as he would've liked, hence him being horny in the morning.

The first time was rushed and needy, the second time was a bit slower but that's only because I was on top and things got a bit complicated with my belly being in the way.

The third time however, was slow and passionate, we were underneath the covers and it's true, Harry does his best work under the sheets. Every touch felt magical, every kiss was cherished, and every thrust had my eyes rolling back.

It was pure bliss.

"I love you so much." He mumbled, climbing back over me, accidentally bumping my belly in the process. "Sorry."

"It's okay. They're probably tired of seeing your willy go in and out of me." I giggled.

"My willy?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't want to use foul langue in front of them." I said.

"You're so cute." He smiled, spreading my legs for me. "I'm the luckiest guy on earth."

"Are you?" I smirked. "Is it because I have sex with you at 8 in the morning or is that a bonus?" I asked.

"That's a bonus." He winked. "You're amazing, everything about you is." He said.

"Thanks, Hairbear."

He pumped himself a few times, lifting my thigh up to wrap around his leg before entering me.

Even after three other times this morning, it feels amazing. I gasped, running my fingers through his hair as he stilled for a moment then retracted his hips.

I squeezed my leg around him and managed to feel him deeper inside me. "Christ, love." He moaned, dropping his forehead on mine and lazily kissing my jawline.

I hummed, loving the feeling of him inside of me as he continued to thrust in and out. I gasped, as he repeatedly bumped my g spot.

"Harry... Harry... Harry!" I groaned, clawing at his back.

He swirled his hips, hitting all the sensitive spots inside of me. "You'll wake our children." He mumbled, clamping his hand over my mouth.

I moaned against his hand as he made love to me, bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm.

Once again, pure bliss.

-

"Daddy's leaving?" Darcy pouted from the kitchen foyer.

"Yes, my little munchkin. But not for a few hours." Harry said, motioning for her to come to him. "I'll miss you like crazy, little love." He kissed her forehead.