Chapter 35

First I wanna say THANK YOU FOR OVER 9K READS!!! OMG. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND THE VOTES AND JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

-

It all started with a flush of the toilet, at 3 in the morning and I don't even remember how long I've been here; half asleep with my head spinning every time I try to get up so I just stayed put.

"Baby," Harry's groggy voice echoed from the bathroom door and I had to stop myself from hurling into the toilet because bi felt so nauseous. "Why didn't you wake me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't have the time to wake you before my whole stomach threw itself up." I sarcastic mumbled back as he stepped over to me and plopped by my side.

"At least I know you're feeling well enough to make jokes. Your side of the bed is cold, how long been in here?" He pouted as rubbed my back and kept my head from falling in the toilet.

"I don't know but every time I try to get up, I puke again." I hummed but felt at ease as he helped me stand with no problem, flushed the toilet, and lead me to the sink to help me brush my teeth.

"Do you want anything? Water? Tea?" He asked, brushing away the hairs that fell in my face.

"No, it'll make me feel even worse. I just want some sleep." I groaned and had to adjust my eyes to the dark as he turned the light off and dragged me back to bed.

"You'll get sleep pumpkin and when Edward wakes up in a few hours, looking for you, I'll get him. Darcy and I will make you breakfast and all you have to do is lay her and sleep." Harry mumbled, surprising me by lifting me up and gently plopped me down on the bed.

"Harry that's sweet but I think I'll be fine by breakfast." I smiled.

He huffed and crawled over me to get on his side of the bed, pulled me into his side, and planted butterfly kisses all over my face. "I don't care, I'll baby you and our baby- and our other babies in their rooms but especially you and your kangaroo pouch." He chuckled

"Kangaroo pouch? Really?" I giggled.

"Just wait til it starts kicking and you'll understand." He smiled, gently rubbing my not so swollen belly.

"Go to sleep." I mumbled back, eyes closing and feeling myself start to daze off again.

The next time I woke up it was clearly obvious that it was almost afternoon so I slipped on my house shoes and followed the sound of the blender downstairs.

"Good morning mumma!" Darcy quickly greeted me, running straight to my legs for a hug.

I scooped her up into my arms and squeezed her gently. "Good morning love bug."

"Daddy wanted to make you breakfast and I helped with the toast." She said, smiling proudly.

"Wow, you're becoming such a big girl now." I praised.

"Yeah, and I pushed the button on the blender for your fruit juice." She said, leading me to the island counter to sit down.

"Well thank you cupcake, this looks lovely but I don't have much of an appetite this morning." I smiled down at her and removed the baby hairs from her face.

"That's why I made you a smoothie. It has peaches, pineapples, and mango." Harry said, sliding the glass over to me.

Normally I would sip it down the second I got it but right now my stomach is disagreeing with my mouth. "I'm not hungry." I mumbled.

"I don't care, you have to drink a little bit." He demanded but I started playing with the straw.

"You can't make me." I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest. I know I'm being childish but I just don't have an appetite right now.