Chapter 32

I MADE A CUTE SHORT LITTLE VIDEO FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT I COULDN'T SAVE IT TO MY GALLERY BECAUSE OF MY "STORAGE SPACE". SORRY, BUT HERE'S ALL THE PHOTOS THAT WERE IN THE VIDEO... ^

"Omg, you added thick girls in the photo." Yeah, you can picture Y/n however you want but she's supposed to be you.

(Not that I'm calling you thick or anything!) But I'm not exactly the skinniest girl so I thought I'd add that in there.

As asked, here's a little something more focused on Y/n and Harry.

~

"You're tickling me." Harry mumbled against my ear as we were tangled in each other's arms.

"How am I tickling you." I giggled, running my fingers through his hair.

"Your furry socks are rubbing against my legs." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me up so I was now sitting on his waist.

"Who bought you these silly things anyways?" He smirked up at me and I placed both of my hands evenly on his bare chest.

"This guy who just so happens to be obsessed with me." I sarcastically said, leaning down to kiss him to which he gladly kissed back.

It's September 16 which means it's our 4 year marriage anniversary and it's been 7 years since we meet. Ironic, I know. So Harry hired a- as he calls it- "professional" babysitter which is just Niall staying at our house to watch Edward and Darcy while we're so called honeymooning.

"I hope he knows you're taken." He played along with me and sat up a bit, still kissing me.

We're currently at Agios Nikolaos which probably isn't everyone's typical idea of an anniversary getaway but Greece is so peaceful and Harry owns a beach villa there so we might as well vacation here. Plus our neighbors are really friendly, says Harry.

"Although these love bites should be enough to scare anyone off. Your husband's such a lucky guy." He mumbled, lips traveling to my neck which tickled a little.

"I thought you wanted to go swimming with the dolphins, not make out in bed all day, we do that at home." I chuckled.

"But you're so hot in this outfit and I can finally rip it off of you without being interrupted. We can go swimming with the dolphins tomorrow." He said.

"But we schedules it for today. Harry, I want us to get out and do things that don't include sex, sex, and more sex." I groaned.

"Fine, get your bathing suit on and then we'll leave." Harry said but when I tried to get up he pulled me back down for another kiss. "Just let me kiss you first." He whimpered.

I swear, he's like a horny teenager sometimes.

"All I need is 10 minutes please." He pouted against my lips. "I'll be quick- well I always am- but I promise I'll be fast." He whined.

"Harry. This is so unnecessary. You can stay here and get yourself off but I'm going out to have fun." I smirked, pushing him back so that he was laying down again. This time I got up and went over to my suitcase to look for my bikini.

"We're supposed to be vacationing together." He said. "And I think us having sex I'm a different country requires a good time."

"We can do that later." I said, sliding out of my clothes and into the green bikini that I brought. "I want to go to the beech."

And so we did, without Harry whining for once, we went down to the beach for our scheduled appointment of swimming with the dolphins.

It was funny to watch the dolphins play water polo with Harry and we both got a chance to swim with them. The people that were running the resort were letting us eat for half prince at their buffet because of performance with the dolphins but I just think they were a fan of Harry's because of the pictures they took of him when they thought we weren't looking.